Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The original suicide fuel

P

Panda

Banned
-
back in middle/high school people from my school would post videos of themselves with their friends dancing or generally having fun. and they mogged the living shit out of me.

I remember being a 14 year old 90lb subhuman just fapping to the myspace videos of hott girls from my school. And when guys would post pics of them being chad hanging out with hott ass girls wearing tank tops and i would be so jealous of them. they were always in shit light conditions but they still looked chadly. I remember the wave of adrenaline i got when seeing all this and being so jealous and depressed and hopeless.

then id see the girls in real life the next day in class or the hallway and just wish i could fuck the living shit out of them. they were so close but so far away.

instead i got bullied and forced into a lifelong depression to ensure i would never ever be happy in life. those videos were made specifically for incels. to show them whos boss. who moggs and who gets mogged. who has sex and who doesnt.

School was such a fucking painful miserable time. i don't know how i didnt rope then.

ill never die happy knowing i missed out on having a jb gf

I dont remember much about highschool, i used to sleep about 15 hours a day just to avoid interacting with other people and depression.

lol at caring about what little sluts do

Your sig is the original suifuel

back in middle/high school people from my school would post videos of themselves with their friends dancing or generally having fun. and they mogged the living shit out of me.

I remember being a 14 year old 90lb subhuman just fapping to the myspace videos of hott girls from my school. And when guys would post pics of them being chad hanging out with hott ass girls wearing tank tops and i would be so jealous of them. they were always in shit light conditions but they still looked chadly. I remember the wave of adrenaline i got when seeing all this and being so jealous and depressed and hopeless.

then id see the girls in real life the next day in class or the hallway and just wish i could fuck the living shit out of them. they were so close but so far away.

instead i got bullied and forced into a lifelong depression to ensure i would never ever be happy in life. those videos were made specifically for incels. to show them whos boss. who moggs and who gets mogged. who has sex and who doesnt.

School was such a fucking painful miserable time. i don't know how i didnt rope then.

ill never die happy knowing i missed out on having a jb gf

And last of all you old seadogs. Who travel after whale. You'd storm the gates of hell itself. For the taste of a mermaid's tail

Same here. I can buy pretty much any hooker I want, but I can never be young again and have a passionate teen relationship with a cute carefree JB girlfriend.

Personally im glad that I never had social media in my time else I would have been doing just that and it would have been really embaressing.

Same here. I can buy pretty much any hooker I want, but I can never be young again and have a passionate teen relationship with a cute carefree JB girlfriend.
Thats it in a nutshell, and that why we need to care for our youth at that age. We cant have anyone left behind. Unfortunatly our governemnts dont give a shit.

Glad I didn't have social media around that age of my life.