Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Original Incel

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Bill

Bill Fontaine De La Toure Dauterive

He is the original incel. We should learn from him and Mike Judge. The only things that made him escape inceldom were betabuxing (unsuccessfully still no sex it seems), gaymaxxing (hair dressing episode), and handicapmaxxing (diabetes episode).

GYMCELLING DID NOTHING FOR HIM!!!! IT IS OVER FOR HIM!!!! THE ONLY COPES ARE ABOVE!!!!

If there are any other episodes I missed where he almost escaped inceldom, let me know I'll edit.

Last edited:
Newton is the original incel.

No. Newton was a man with backbone. He gave something of worth to humanity, more than his spastic impotent rage. Don't equate him with LDAR NEET self-sabotaging parasites.

No. Newton was a man with backbone. He gave something of worth to humanity, more than his spastic impotent rage. Don't equate him with LDAR NEET self-sabotaging parasites.
Lol why should an incel care about giving something to normies. We are treated like shit by them and thus we should sabotage them or at least not contribute to their society.

I think that award goes to Nikola Tesla. A man who committed 100% to his work, thought women were power-hungry maniacs and predicted the hypergamous downfall we see today. Plus he died a virgin. Ofc he was a volcel in his times because back then, things were different.

I think that award goes to Nikola Tesla. A man who committed 100% to his work, thought women were power-hungry maniacs and predicted the hypergamous downfall we see today. Plus he died a virgin. Ofc he was a volcel in his times because back then, things were different.

He's MGTOW then. You have to be seeking sex to be incel.

He's MGTOW then. You have to be seeking sex to be incel.

I guess. Although I still don't think he would've gotten it easily since he was a framecel (no idea about his height tho).

I guess. Although I still don't think he would've gotten it easily since he was a framecel (no idea about his height tho).

Meh he had status and status was way more important then. He probably would have been a top tier betabux.

do you not remember any of the episodes where bill was the chad army guy and saved hanks life and where he went back to Louisiana and had 3 bitches on him? fucking losers dont even watch king of the hill re runs on adult swim

lol I miss King of the Hill so much

you're right on the money OP

The original incel was some caveman that was hideous even by caveman standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back