Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The Order 1886 Review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
7.5/10, pretty decent cope. Ending was a bit unsatisfying but Blackpilled.

Gun play was fun and good although a bit restrictive at times. Game is only maybe 12 hours total. Pretty short all things considered. But while it lasted it was a good cope. In the game, the MC lives the best he can and does everything he can but still gets betrayed and cast out as a traitor. Extremely Blackpilled.

Is that the game they were selling 8 gen graphics over

Is that the game they were selling 8 gen graphics over
ye, it got review bombed at launch for being short(<10hrs) and costing $60, medicore story(though I liked it [ezecpially the world setting]but the story has some nonsensical parts), and not open world.
another problem is killing the wereolcds and vampires is wmverh boring compared to Skyrim or other games. your very very restricted in the fight actions you can take.
There is also no exploration, which I am fine with but a bit disappointing.

Thats3 bery indtersing

Nice review, might pick it up

How is it a 7/10? all you do is click whenever the it tells you to.
I liked the gun play and world back story. I also didn't pay $60, paid like $10 unlike most and I like short action games. I also liked the linear design because I hate exploration in most games as it leads to nothing meaningful while here it did.