Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The optimistic normiecel

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
lol at the optimistic normiecel starting gym thinking gona make it

387EE55C 71A9 4C58 AC16 C9D7751CA90B

Nothing wrong with living in the parents house tbh. Its free so i may have to do that.

He dont gona make it

LMAO next thing you know normies will say can poke a Boeing 747 out of the sky with their giant penis.

There’s no gym for your BONES

Nothing wrong with living in the parents house tbh. Its free so i may have to do that.
Truecel trait: Wanting to move out as soon as possible because of shitty parents
God, my mum is a living nightmare :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Truecel trait: Wanting to move out as soon as possible because of shitty parents
God, my mum is a living nightmare :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I actually want to move out next year. But its hard.

its over for hopecels.

I can't believe I fell for the self improvement meme a few years back jfl. Theres no optimism for your face.