Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only women obsessed with incels are subhuman

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Most women don't care about random hateful niche communities on the internet. At most they'll watch a TikTok about us, make a hateful rage filled comment and move on with their day. The only women who are obsessed with incels are terminally online radfems who are almost always ugly or fat. Here's a radfem I found on reddit
RDT 20230908 0910373917460444668953043

The reason it's this way is because when a woman doesn't get attention and validation from men and stands no chance of even getting a one night stand with Chad she becomes extremely bitter and hateful towards men.

Eventually this leads her to visiting incel related spaces to fuel her own victim complex, but in the end she just gets obsessed with incels and reposting things incels have said to female dominated spaces to get validation that "every woman is queen and shouldn't settle for ugly" because she knows we're her looksmatch.

True. Stacy is too busy traveling around the world, being invited to parties, building a career, dating Chad, and having fun with friends to care about lonely men on the internet. The only women who do that are low value Beckies.

Stacies barely have time to even acknowledge incels, let alone giving a fuck about us

If that creature has enough self-esteem to make a public post of her selfie, we do indeed live in a funny world
Reddit is the biggest incel site there is. Desperate simps would gladly give her validation but it doesn't mean much compared to seeing other women get simps irl.

I only settle for sub-120 lbs tbh

They can’t stand not being the center of attention for 5 minutes straight so they look around and try to find that ONE community that doesn’t simp for them 24/7 and the rest is evident.

Stacies barely have time to even acknowledge incels, let alone giving a fuck about us
Stacies usually have committed relationships with the men they're attracted to.

They can’t stand not being the center of attention for 5 minutes straight so they look around and try to find that ONE community that doesn’t simp for them 24/7 and the rest is evident.
Most of the time women who actively partake in incel communities do so because it's easy free attention without much female competition over anything else. It's a shame master encourages such behavior on Twitter with the official incels.is account.

True. Stacy is too busy traveling around the world, being invited to parties, building a career, dating Chad, and having fun with friends to care about lonely men on the internet. The only women who do that are low value Beckies.

I never understood why unattractive females lower their SMV with dyed hair and piercings? Or with short hair.
Like they could be 3/10 but by cutting or dyeing their hair they make themselves 1.5/10.

If you put in work to keep in shape why would you desire anything less?
Tbh. And in fact I do. I exercise multiple times a week. Never been fat a day in my life and don't intend to.

Being fat is a sign of laziness but especially with women. With men it can be excused because men have so many other things to worry about. But a woman literally just needs to look good to have high SMV. Imagine having only one task and still failing. Just fucking lol. Many such cases!

Tbh. And in fact I do. I exercise multiple times a week. Never been fat a day in my life and don't intend to.

Being fat is a sign of laziness but especially with women. With men it can be excused because men have so many other things to worry about. But a woman literally just needs to look good to have high SMV. Imagine having only one task and still failing. Just fucking lol. Many such cases!
True, although in the modern day it's not even failing to be fat. Most women are overweight and zoomer fags still worship them.

im actually glad

Notice irl too the only toilets who bother to acknowledge my existence are post wall landwhales which is always hostility. Thin toilets are too busy getting fucked by Chad to go out of their way to try to ruin an incel's day

Notice irl too the only toilets who bother to acknowledge my existence are post wall landwhales which is always hostility. Thin toilets are too busy getting fucked by Chad to go out of their way to try to ruin an incel's day
It's funny how fat foids are so hateful and bitter when all they have to do to get pumped and dumped by Chad IS BECOME THIN AND LOSE WEIGHT! The laziness of the female will always astound me.

It's funny how fat foids are so hateful and bitter when all they have to do to get pumped and dumped by Chad IS BECOME THIN AND LOSE WEIGHT! The laziness of the female will always astound me.
The average landwhale is far more hateful and bitter than the more extreme users here. I might see toilets as less than animals but I prefer a self segregation strategy I'll get annoyed when a toilet addresses me in any situation but that's because a negative outcome is guaranteed due to me being ugly so obviously I'd rather they just simply did not acknowledge I existed ever, thankfully it's rare at least.

The average landwhale is far more hateful and bitter than the more extreme users here. I might see toilets as less than animals but I prefer a self segregation strategy I'll get annoyed when a toilet addresses me in any situation but that's because a negative outcome is guaranteed due to me being ugly so obviously I'd rather they just simply did not acknowledge I existed ever, thankfully it's rare at least.
Fat women are generally bad people. Fat men can be good humored fun, or even just solid simple friends, but fat women are disgusting and hateful, filled with bitterness that the world doesnt revolve around them.

ugly women are not getting banged by some chad super model.
incels wont have sex with a ugly foid. and soyciety wonders why incels are so bitter :foidSoy:

100% true. I should know