Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only way we will get rid of fakecels, larpers and normies (and why this community is getting infiltrated by more each time)

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
We need to return back our male spaces. Every male has an inclination towards something, be it cars, team fortress 2 or the economy, you name it. The thing about all this is that MALES gather in forums (back then, societies and clubs) in which they shared a common interest and hence they understood each other much better, hence why those clubs and societies not only served the purpose of providing an interest but a "safe" space in which similar males could vent and talk without shame because each understood and related to each other much better because they were like-minded (due to sharing a common interest).

Usually after the male space has been established, females will gravitate towards it to farm all that sweet male attention accumulated in one place; being masters of subversion, the female will act accordingly "teehee I like europa universalis 4/cars and engines/whatever like you do too, I'm not like the others TEEHEE" and the great mass of desperate males will believe this because it gives them hopes of finding "that one girl" but as we know, this ain't true.

It's up to figures of greater authority to prevent the space from being infiltrated, this can be applied to every institution in life. It's up to the mods to allow this forum to be infested with females (at which point it will go down, very quickly) as it was up to great elders to let women in positions of power in Athens (hint: they didn't).

The problem is when there are no figure of authority, like it has happened with our videogames getting infested by sjw propaganda and literal females running around. Not only our videogames (which is what really concerns the internet) but everything really; men have been brainwashed and now most places to which a male normie would go and vent be irl or the internet have been infested if not by women, by sjw propaganda (propagated by women). Even if one does try to make a male space in these days, it will be pressured to allow women and condemned and all other types of social pressure on which the normie will not put up with. The male normie has found out that he has nowhere to go and relate with other males as his male places are either:
-Outright illegal
-Pressured to hell to allow AND promote women
-Ruined by sjw propaganda and/or women

This then brings us to this forum. What supposedly brings us together is our uglyness and misery (as sad as it sounds), but every day that becomes less true. It's not rare to find out these days that what we though was dude who was in our situation, turns out, he wasn't. It is becoming no longer a place in which ugly males come and relate to each other, it's becoming a place on which to gather with other males. Maybe this forum is a very small sample but just look at reddit or other places (because there is nothing similar irl really), men are becoming more and more miserable because they have nowhere to go.

The problem is, normies are not like us. They probably don't like us neither because we are ugly (and people don't like ugly people in general as you might have already deduced) or autistic (nt people really despise autists and aspies); why they stay here then? Because there are other normies giving them positive feedback, then the cycle continues until a point where normies and fakecels will outnumber us and shit will go down the drain.

In conclusion, the only definitive way we will have to bring this place back to its roots is by giving the normies their male spaces again so they can go and fuck off elsewhere where they really belong to.

[Serious] The only way we will get rid of fakecels, larpers and normies (and why this community is getting infiltrated by more each time)

9191.jpg

averageblokecel

average
bloke
cel

Nice thread.

But nothing will ever happen because cunts abuse the "conditional normie" rule.

Good luck trying to fight your case against a rule that is set in stone.

Nice thread.

But nothing will ever happen because cunts abuse the "conditional normie" rule.

Good luck trying to fight your case against a rule that is set in stone.
that's why I think that eventually females will be allowed. I remember back then when we though that gays would never be allowed...

tbf anyone who joins here and actively participates in the community cant really be considered a normie. forum use in general is not a normie proclivity. more often than not a 'fakecel' or 'larper' experiences more of an incel existence than a normie one.

that's why I think that eventually females will be allowed. I remember back then when we though that gays would never be allowed...
Its fine. Some people here wish to be gay, as you have clearly seen recently.

It will not take long. Do not worry bro..chad will be here and he abuse the fact that the rule is "conditional"
tbf anyone who joins here and actively participates in the community cant really be considered a normie. forum use in general is not a normie proclivity. more often than not a 'fakecel' or 'larper' experiences more of an incel existence than a normie one.
You are mistaken.

Zyros wasn’t banned til a whole year lol it won’t ever change

You forgot animegate.

I heard monica rial is literally a feminist and swj of funimation

Women always fuck up male dominated spaces. Example being you get your normal friends who you always do stuff with and are always chill, then the next minute one of your buddy’s introduces a female into the social circle. All hell breaks lose as the males try and out do each other to impress her, even belittle you to try and gain her attention. It’s beyond pathetic what’s males do just for a bit of pussy who will most likely won’t even fuck and she just loves the attention and validation the cucks are giving her.

I get what you’re saying here but the person who runs this site did make it so that you have to fill out some thing when signing up where you need to explain your situation and it seems a bunch of normies made up some fake story just to be able to join this site. Fakers need to fuck right off.

yes I realize how male only places are almost doen't exists anymore in the west.

I think it also depends on how much they post and how frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back