Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way we should allow faggy ass lookism users with their hip hop ebonics talk

CopeMaster9001

CopeMaster9001

Banned
-
Is if they COMPLETELY renounce their "hating women is cope, brah" garbage, or "it's just nature, brah".

Yes, even you Zyros, you wannabe Zoolander fucking faggot. We are not restrained by reddit anymore and whiteknighting for women should result in an instant ban.

- Females live life on tutorial mode.

- Females can receive sex at a moments notice.

-Females don't get bullied and are never alone

-Despite their privilege, they never stop crying about how oppressed they are(only truecels are oppressed)

-They could end our suffering by spreading their legs but refuse to.

- They knowingly LIE to incels and incel ideas that they value bullshit such as personality.

- They cheat far more than Men do.

If you come here and try to push moralfaggy "dont hate women" nonsense, you are a cuck, and you need to be purged.

No im not a cuck. You are just missing the bigger picture with your tunnelvision.

And no, the cure for inceldom is definitely NOT pity/duty sex or any bullshit like that

Yes, nowadays feminism is stupid. But patriarchy and religioncellism is equally stupid. We must learn to reject and hate nature and biological life. Thats it. Cut the roots not the leaves.

Framecel222 and N30NS are two who should be banned. I've been saying this for ages. Plus, N30NS (Weed) is a fucking sex haver. Why is he allowed here?! Ban these faggoty cucks immediately.

@azavii

Zyros said:
No im not a cuck. You are just missing the bigger picture with your tunnelvision.

And no, the cure for inceldom is definitely NOT pity/duty sex or any bullshit like that

Yes, nowadays feminism is stupid. But patriarchy and religioncellism is equally stupid. We must learn to reject and hate nature and biological life. Thats it. Cut the roots not the leaves.

Yes, you are a cuck. Defending female behavior is the ultimate sign of a cuck. The best parts of /r/incels were the pure rage posts, not your shitty "spread the blackpill" crapola. It only resulted in more and more normal fags infesting the sub.

Lookismisreal had the best posts on the subreddit. You just re-worded "looks permeate into eveything" about 10 different ways, saying the same thing every post. And then of course your face spam threads(but only when the sub was not private).

You are a sex haver and you are not incel. Go back to lookism with your female worship, faggot.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Framecel222 and N30NS are two who should be banned. I've been saying this for ages. Plus, N30NS (Weed) is a fucking sex haver. Why is he allowed here?! Ban these faggoty cucks immediately.

@azavii

Framecel is at least KV. The other kid is an annoying lookism fag and if I see "tbh tbh" one more time I'm gonna blow my brains out.

Zyros is also a faggy cuck. Well, most 5/10 and above lookism faggots are annoying as shit.

Dont know for how long youve been on lookism but "hating women is cope" is not really the mainstream theory there

Frenchy91 said:
Dont know for how long youve been on lookism but "hating women is cope" is not really the mainstream theory there

Every fag I have come into contact from there says this. Problem is, like Zyros, they are all sex having normshits, they don't know what it's like to be a hopeless truecel. That makes it a lot easier to "not hate femoids".

not really

the demographic is similar

some of you guys are a bit too salty and should be slightly more inclusive

i agree the braggers are toxic and should be banned though

Except for that part where we don't need your permission to be accepted here because we (true PSLers, not the redditfags that later infiltrated Lookism) are the originals.

We branched off a forum that was called sluthate, does that not tell you what the mainstream position is?

This asshole is a chad exploiter that intends to ensure incels remain disadvantaged by ridiculing proper societal systems such as those that are patriarchal and religious, since he is part of the genetic elite that benefits from female hypergamy. I say we appropriate some of his blackpilled posts and ban him as he is a disgrace to this community's values.

IdealMaxilla said:
not really

the demographic is similar

some of you guys are a bit too salty and should be slightly more inclusive

i agree the braggers are toxic and should be banned though

Even the self proclaimed "3/10 tbh tbh" idiot is a sex haver.

I turned 26 today and I am KHHV. You fuckers do not know of a truecels pain.

ItWontBeMe said:
Except for that part where we don't need your permission to be accepted here because we (true PSLers, not the redditfags that later infiltrated Lookism) are the originals.

We branched off a forum that was called sluthate, does that not tell you what the mainstream position is?

Than why do so many of you constantly white knight for women?

universallyabhorred said:
This asshole is a chad exploiter that intends to ensure incels remain disadvantaged by ridiculing proper societal systems such as those that are patriarchal and religious, since he is part of the genetic elite that benefits from female hypergamy. I say we appropriate some of his blackpilled posts and ban him as he is a disgrace to this community's values.

I'm not religious. I just hate women.

Fucking yes, they need to remember where they are

Frenchy91 said:
IlieknothingREAL said:
Fucking yes, they need to remember where they are

not on r/incels

You're on **********. Are you involuntarily celibate? This is a yes or no question.

I turned 27 last month and I'm a KHHV (the second H is for handholdless)

Weird, I would have thought this post to have been by some early 20scel or a cusper coper.

Generation Zs or cuspers were not old enough to have experienced the early stuff (puahate, sluthate and to some extent 2015 Lookism), their only foray into lookism being some subreddit they found, so they draw a line in the sand and say "this is us," "this is you" & "we're better than you!" as a coping method.

So I thought this was what was going on ITT, ngl.

ItWontBeMe said:
I turned 27 last month and I'm a KHHV (the second H is for handholdless)

Weird, I would have thought this post to have been by some early 20scel or a cusper coper.

Generation Zs or cuspers were not old enough to have experienced the early stuff (puahate, sluthate and to some extent 2015 Lookism), their only foray into lookism being some subreddit they found, so they draw a line in the sand and say "this is us," "this is you" & "we're better than you!" as a coping method.

So I thought this was what was going on ITT, ngl.

I don't care about your war badges on troll forums, tbh. I have been on /r/incels since the caamib and Angryman days. The subreddit was at its best when it was pure raging at society and women. Then people like you started showing up, and crying because your "high set brows" are a "death sentence" and if you're "not 8/10, its over" type nonsense.

Now if this is being run by someone from PUAHATE or LOOKISM or whatever other gay ass forum your important ass hails from, I will see myself out and wish you all a nice and fiery car crash, however, I am fairly certain all the mods here are from /r/incels, not these other places.

So when do we start our revolution tell me brothers

i think we all know deep down zyros is still an incel and thats why he doesnt get banned

Surely not a fakecel said:
So when do we start our revolution tell me brothers

Calm down inceltears cuck.

IdealMaxilla said:
i think we all know deep down zyros is still an incel and thats why he doesnt get banned

He claims he slays JB.

CopeMaster9001 said:
IdealMaxilla said:

He claims he slays JB.

hes been claiming this for years and yet he does things that suggest the opposite like spreading his cherry picked photos all over the internet in a desperate play for validation