Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the only way to win is to be evil

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
i belive like the way to win on this scam earth is to be evil and in being eveil u can get what you want for exmaple maniuplating others or doing some evil shit. its funny how most people do evil shit but when we do something we are labeled as terriosts. i feel like it can get to the point to rape a female because of how frustrated we can get.

I'm currently fine. Don't worry.

I agree, evil always win

No evil for your face

being nice is cucked. Some people also take advatange of you when they see you as too nice. Be ruthless

i belive like the way to win on this scam earth is to be evil and in being eveil u can get what you want for exmaple maniuplating others or doing some evil shit. its funny how most people do evil shit but when we do something we are labeled as terriosts. i feel like it can get to the point to rape a female because of how frustrated we can get.
This is why I advocate for protecting yourself by ALL MEANS, no matter how "morally right or wrong" cucked society considers them. Society wasn't here for you when you needed help the most.

true this world is inherently evil only the strong psychotic people survive the good always die off I don’t understand why parents teach their kids to be moral in a world that doesn't value morals

true this world is inherently evil only the strong psychotic people survive the good always die off I don’t understand why parents teach their kids to be moral in a world that doesn't value morals
agree with u its funny how they dont teach us all this shit when we were young

This is why I advocate for protecting yourself by ALL MEANS, no matter how "morally right or wrong" cucked society considers them. Society wasn't here for you when you needed help the most.
agreed if we are in danger then we will do what it takes for us to survive

evil is the main social norm/value of our society

good is considered weak and pathetic

cruelty is respected

agreed if we are in danger then we will do what it takes for us to survive
The most disgusting form of oppresion is the suppression of our innate sense of fairness. One should never let another wrong him. AT ALL COSTS.

Society expects incels to be cucked beta slaves. That is what they deem to be "moral." To not be a slave is deemed "evil." We must operate within certain rules of society but we should never adhere to their morality. There are simply rules.

Good Morals have been consigned to the trash heap forget them and rise above the rest and then usher in change in a society you want to see.

Try being "evil" as a sub5 sub5'10 manlet bro :feelsUgh:

people do evil things all the fucking time, but when you do it the fuckers are :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I see no reason to treat anyone better than they treat me. If I have to be sneaky to do that, so be it.

The most disgusting form of oppresion is the suppression of our innate sense of fairness. One should never let another wrong him. AT ALL COSTS.
Very high IQ. We, as all mammals, have a natural compass for fairness inside us. Supressing the anger that is rightfully generated when we experience unfair treatment of any kind, is self destruction.

Normies and foids are inherently evil, everything they do is inherently wrong

yeah but if u act evil people will be scared from u and fear u
No, youll just be seen as a weirdo. Not dark and evil and mysterous and scary

Just a weirdo