Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way to torture femoids

EnragedTweaker

EnragedTweaker

Gib mir dan ganzes Stangelztangeld, cunt.
I used to torture femoids by forcing them to contribute to philosophical and political discussions, before I isolated myself and found new copes. Every time they would respond with an overused catchphrase or parrot whatever they read from a textbook I’d prod them on to explain their reasoning, responding to everything they said with more and more specific questions until they’d be driven to an intellectual corner and exit the interaction with a topic change or an embarrassed, uncomfortable look. Physical assault on foids only turns them on (they’re probably used to it as well) but mental torture really takes a toll on them because (1) they’re unprepared, (2) generally ill-equipped, (3) disinterested, (4) and get absolutely nothing material out of it in return. What they do receive as a result of this torture is having their femoid supremacist belief system shattered, and ultimately their sense of self-worth. It’s also perfectly legal to torture foids in this way and will cost you only in being ostracized as a fanatical sperg (which most of you probably already are so you’ve got nothing to lose).

It can be quite funny watching them squirm but they don't really care unless Chad's watching. And also the nigga's post above.

Toilets are 100% shallow, they are one millimeter deep and nothing more. All their opinions are vetted and rehearsed, they never think about anything because they have evolved not to think about anything, life has always been easy for them so there never was any evolutionary pressure that selected for toilet intelligence.

Take it a step further OP and just tell them they are dumb/low IQ or whores. Both are true and deep down they know it to be true. What are they going to do to retaliate? Not sleep with you?

Take it a step further OP and just tell them they are dumb/low IQ or whores. Both are true and deep down they know it to be true. What are they going to do to retaliate? Not sleep with you?
It's better to intellectually torture them because you can get away with that every day

nah they don't give a fuck and you only look like a sperg by doing this. muh intuhlechtual bruh they are going to post you to r/justneckbeardthings

houellebecq says the thing that matters most to a foid is their lives. if you want to hurt them, you know what to take from them