Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way to survive this forum as a trucel is to be as insane as “they” want you to be

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
I’ve been baitposting a bit lately (if you can even call it that, it’s basically being deliberately edgy so that the Redditors who lurk would lose their shit) and I’ve found myself enjoying it more and more but that is purely because of the sheer amount of LARPers on here.

You know the deal by now, the primary participant of this place is either A: fakecel / normie / etc. whatever, big whoop, not like it’s always been like this or anything or B: IT members in disguise and they’re not just an inconsistent minority (@TheIncelPill for example got outed as a noodlewhore only after 7 long years of LARPing, and that other foid I forgot her name who had over thousands of posts - guaranteed, both of them are still here, reading this thread right now jfl).

So really, honestly, you’re just asking for a full descend into madness at this point if you take anything on this forum seriously. It’s always fun to make room for the serious / blackpill stuff from time to time, but revolving your entire character around it will make you suffer so being as extreme as they want you to be is the way to go instead. That way, you can piss them off AND have fun while doing it.

Sure, you’re giving them the ammo for hating a buzzword, and sure, they’ve successfully paved the way for a reason to berate us correctly, but who gives a fuck honestly? :smonk:

Last edited:
@FakeFakecel @Mortis @GeckoBus

I actually think if the forum were to become more chill and mellowed out instead of the always aggressive edgy posts someone makes very other thread. The ITcucks would become annoyed and slowly lose interest , unlikely of course but there would be less content for them to post and get their rocks off on and it would be somewhat frustrating for them.

I actually think if the forum were to become more chill and mellowed out instead of the always aggressive edgy posts someone makes very other thread. The ITcucks would become annoyed and slowly lose interest
Well duh that’s what I’ve been saying for months jfl but that’s not gonna happen.

, unlikely of course but there would be less content for them to post and get their rocks off on and it would be somewhat frustrating for them.
Yes, not only that, but they will also finally be called out for their shit. It’s so easy to hide behind the fabricated “look! They encourage rape! Therefore it’s okay for me to wish death upon them! :foidSoy:” but once you get rid of those, they’ll start to pick on the much more laid back stuff and inevitably show their colors.

A good example of this would be r/ShortGuys.
IT targeted some of their tamed memes and then immediately everyone called them out for it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/15uv6u7/were_the_good_guys_inceltear/?share_id=8LvmQfFFDZuG60zNWc-jA&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

Read the comments btw. They’re gigabased.

I just try to block all the non-truecels. Yes, I know that's "Just block the majority of the forum theory", but it's insufferable otherwise. Like I've said before, this place is FULL of infiltrators looking for entertainment and "youngcels" who are just looking for a place where they can be edgy and get cheered on for it.

I truly believe that this forum is detrimental to your mental well-being anyway. It can't be healthy for your brain to realize that it's truly over for you. Besides, in terms of blackpill studies, the wiki and the must-read section has plenty. In a way, this forum serves no real purpose because the blackpill has already been extensively studied. Now, I know that we can still have discussion out of it, I mean, there's forums dedicated to Shakespeare out there, and we haven't gotten any new Shakespeare content since early 1600s. But circling the blackpill over and over and over again, we're bound to run out of (high quality) content. We've come to a point where the posts are understandably either personal vents or ragefuels we see out in the wild and decide to share.

The whole TheIncelPill predicament is another thing. You can't even trust OGcels. Truth is, as a truecel you're bound to be alone, in every sense of the word. You can't trust most of the people here. The amount of people here I call friends, I can count with my fingers. The whole "brocel" act is fake. These people would sell you out in the first opportunity.

But alas, we've no better place to go.

We true incels are a minority, even in our own HOME. If I had to guess, I'd say that one percent of us are true incels who will never escape the sub-human life.

what happened with your account again?

Well duh that’s what I’ve been saying for months jfl but that’s not gonna happen.

Yes, not only that, but they will also finally be called out for their shit. It’s so easy to hide behind the fabricated “look! They encourage rape! Therefore it’s okay for me to wish death upon them! :foidSoy:” but once you get rid of those, they’ll start to pick on the much more laid back stuff and inevitably show their colors.

A good example of this would be r/ShortGuys.
IT targeted some of their tamed memes and then immediately everyone called them out for it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/15uv6u7/were_the_good_guys_inceltear/?share_id=8LvmQfFFDZuG60zNWc-jA&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

Read the comments btw. They’re gigabased.

How can they make fun of incels and make short jokes on a suicide meme,THEN proceed to insinuate that the said short people are not rejected because of their height and that they are victimizing themselves...

I have 18k Posts Bro . This place IS Just a good venting Point " for people who are fucked .

Everyone Here sits in the Same boat so to speak .

Yes, I know that's "Just block the majority of the forum theory", but it's insufferable otherwise. Like I've said before, this place is FULL of infiltrators looking for entertainment and "youngcels" who are just looking for a place where they can be edgy and get cheered on for it.

I truly believe that this forum is detrimental to your mental well-being anyway. It can't be healthy for your brain to realize that it's truly over for you. Besides, in terms of blackpill studies, the wiki and the must-read section has plenty. In a way, this forum serves no real purpose because the blackpill has already been extensively studied. Now, I know that we can still have discussion out of it, I mean, there's forums dedicated to Shakespeare out there, and we haven't gotten any new Shakespeare content since early 1600s. But circling the blackpill over and over and over again, we're bound to run out of (high quality) content. We've come to a point where the posts are understandably either personal vents or ragefuels we see out in the wild and decide to share.

The whole TheIncelPill predicament is another thing. You can't even trust OGcels. Truth is, as a truecel you're bound to be alone, in every sense of the word. You can't trust most of the people here. The amount of people here I call friends, I can count with my fingers. The whole "brocel" act is fake. These people would sell you out in the first opportunity.

But alas, we've no better place to go.
:yes:

Read every word.

We true incels are a minority, even in our own HOME. If I had to guess, I'd say that one percent of us are true incels who will never escape the sub-human life.
Yup. And I’ve grown sick and tired of the discourse now cause no point. There’s a reason good users keep leaving.

How can they make fun of incels and make short jokes on a suicide meme,THEN proceed to insinuate that the said short people are not rejected because of their height and that they are victimizing themselves...
If there’s a concrete definition for “too far up in your own ass” it can only be found among those people. Don’t try to reason with them, you’ll only hurt yourself. Just let ‘em roam all they want.

We’re being replaced