Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way to survive in this world as an incel is to be a deceptive psycopath

thirtiescel

thirtiescel

Banned
-
No one is honest. People are full of shit. You can’t survive being a good person, because you were dealt a shit hand. If you are dealt shit hand in a poker tournament over and over again it frustrates you. And it makes you want to bluff to win the pot. It’s so fucked up.

The only thing we can do is build ourselves up, but for what? There is no hope. What is the end game? The only hope I have is when I watch youtube videos of other men waking up to the realisation that we are headed against societal collapse. Because at least I am not alone.

I want men to wake up! I want 70% of men to realise that this game of life with foids is nothing but bullshit! I want something to happen. And guess. I believe from the bottom of my heart, that we are headed towards singularity. You think think this clown sirkus will last? I promise you as more men wake up, shit will hit the fan.

In no fucking reality will men accept that only 5% of men gets to reproduce. It’s a rigged game. And women should not be allowed to decide the path of evolution. The human race will go extinct.

The biggest mistake of the human race was to let women decide. To rise them to our level. To give them freedom. Population collapse is coming. Even Elon Musk agrees that this is the biggest existantial threat to the human race. Fuck foids they are 99.99% fucking retarded children.

Most men are cucked af but I am trying to spread holy spirit of trueceldom I am afraid of no one :feelsBox:

Surviving at this point isn’t even worth it tbh

rob, rape, kidnap, torture, mutilate, murder, dismember, disembowel

Despite everything I'm still pleasant to people even though I'd happily crucify them if they have what I want. I wish I had the strength to show them as much hate as I see in their smugness at their having lucked out.

The only way you are going to fit in with normies and the rest of society is if you lie.

You cannot come out and tell them that you are an involuntary celibate. Why? Not only will they laugh at you, lecture you and tell you how wrong you are [1], they'll also cancel you and make sure you never work again.

So you lie. You tell them you have hobbies, you tell them you have friends, you tell them you go outside. They'll pat you on the head and move on; you're one of them.

What they don't realize is that you read Marx every night and you sit alone in the dark recesses of your tiny corner of the world waiting, hoping, praying for the day incels around the world unite.

1. And yet they won't let you fuck their wives.

Well what should I do and what do you mean be a bluffing psychopath can you elab for me
It means hide your intentions. Lie. Never be honest, but always act in a way that will benefit you, even if it is detrimental to others. Not doing illegal things, but taking advantage of those around you, and taking advantage of their needs and weaknesses, not for cruelty, but for your own benefit.

Why? Becase we are alone, and no one gives a shit. A man is in competition with all men, and women cannot be depended on. You are alone.