Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way to stop being an incel is being okay with the fact you're going to die alone

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
That's it, the only way to stop being an incel is to accept your place in the sexual market, accept that women have classified you and your genes as not good enough and accept dying unloved by women without complaining, accepting you're never going to be desired or have a normal sex life. Of course I'm not going to do that because it's like accepting the defeat women want me to accept so that I stop being a problem for them.

Even if I was a sexhaver, I would feel bad for the thousands of adult virgins that have to suffer involuntary sexual scarcity and have to live accepting women don't like them, you know why?, because I have BASIC EMPATHY!!!! Sexually active people who are okay knowing there are lots of people who will never be able to ever experience the sex life they themselves as sexhavers enjoy and wouldn't like to ever stop enjoying should be publicly executed in a public square for commiting the crime of indifference and low empathy, this sexual inequality has ruined my life and I hate everybody who is ok with it existing. How can someone just be okay with this sexual inequality? How can someone "just accept it"? Those people have no heart. People always defend inequality when it benefits them, I call them "inequalitists", they can judge me for being frustrated but they wouldn't do much better than me if they were in my position, it must be fun to judge others from a position of privilege.

I refuse to call myself just a "virgin", I'm an INCEL. I hate sexhavers and consenthavers, they are both privileged. I'm not in the same team virgins by choice are, those virgins are consenthavers (they receive consent), therefore they mog me and humiliate me and they are my enemy. I belong to the rejected social class, the men that are virgins specifically because they are being rejected and denied access to the sexual universe sexhavers live in. Consenthavers are privileged, I will never receive sexual consent because of how ugly I am, women have classified me as not good enough and I remember that each time I look at the mirror, I don't even know how consent even looks like because I have zero experience with it.

I am the guy that was invited to parties only to end up seeing everybody but me kissing and flirting, those experiences taught me what was my place in the sexual market, what was my SMV and transformed me into the man I am today. Touching grass and socializing was what blackpilled me, the INCEL community just gave a name to it: "blackpill". Even if I stopped being an incel, I would still insist on dividing humans in two classes: the consenthaver class and the rejected class.

Last edited:
You can't reject your natural desire for sex and acceptance. Just as you can't reject your natural hunger for food. Sure, you can take drugs to reduce these desires. However you'll never be truly happy doing so and those drugs will have detrimental effects on your mental well being. There is no escape from your biological chains. There is no happy ending I'm afraid my brother

The only way to stop being an incel is to have sex. Becoming a volcel is cope

It is beyond hard to come to terms with feeling or knowing you will never find sexual and romantic love but knowing Jesus Christ can bring great peace even to the most tormented.I hope people please consider this

No matter how we call ourselves doesn't changes the fact that we are incels. I don't believe that anyone, not a single soul on this planet is fine with being single, simply it's not possible. Even if they cut off their balls and overdose on copium how Redditors do, they are just lying to themselves, otherwise why are they all miserable, suicidal and depressive?

That's same as if someone said "I'm OK with never eating again, I accepted that food is not for me, I will starve until my stomach shuts down and then I will wait two three weeks until I die but that's OK, it is what it is, he he"

It is beyond hard to come to terms with feeling or knowing you will never find sexual and romantic love but knowing Jesus Christ can bring great peace even to the most tormented.I hope people please consider this
Fuck that. God clearly has his chosen people, they're all beautiful. Take a look at the discrimination at your churches, how they prefer to baptize more attractive people first before you. And I'm not just talking about the foids who use it as a mask to hide their adultery, they revealed it for what it really is, a sham.

Knowing this, I dropped Christianity because I am a failed product that god decided to save anyway rather than throwing it away and trying it again, I bet he gets off seeing people like us suffer. Fuck him.

Yeah, gigacope. Doesn't exists. Soonest you see a foid and even a simple handshake will throw you into sadness, depression, bitterness and rage because you don't stand a chance.

I hope I achieve satisfaction and peace in life even without sex, at the end of the day life is suffering even if we take sex out of the equation , but that suffering can coexist with some sort of happiness, but I will never forget the pain and resentment I feel today and the indifference of the sexually active world

Even if asexuals really exist, the fact they even have the option to have sex available for them shows they belong to the privileged class, the enemy class, I hate consenthavers.

I believe in God with all my heart but this is a total cope. Normie guy from my church prayed God to give him a wife, months later an cute Christian foid flew from another country and they got married. We are beyond repair, not even God can help us.

You can't reject your natural desire for sex and acceptance. Just as you can't reject your natural hunger for food. Sure, you can take drugs to reduce these desires. However you'll never be truly happy doing so and those drugs will have detrimental effects on your mental well being. There is no escape from your biological chains. There is no happy ending I'm afraid my brother
I hope I can at least earn a lot of money in the future by studymaxxing and statusmaxxing so that I can cope better, that way, the future will still look bad but it will be better than what I have today.

I hope I can at least earn a lot of money in the future by studymaxxing and statusmaxxing so that I can cope better, that way, the future will still look bad but it will be better than what I have today.
Good luck

Sounds like you dont know what incel means

Sounds like you dont know what incel means
It originally meant "involuntary celibate", but that's not what people mean with the word anymore, even incels here will call an involuntary celibate who is a cucked feminist and treats his female friends well a "fakecel faggot".

If I want to say I'm an involuntary celibate without saying I'm an incel, I will use the term "rejected virgin".

Last edited:
I hope I achieve satisfaction and peace in life even without sex, at the end of the day life is suffering even if we take sex out of the equation , but that suffering can coexist with some sort of happiness, but I will never forget the pain and resentment I feel today and the indifference of the sexually active world
Life can be better than that and life can go forever for those in Christ

I believe in God with all my heart but this is a total cope. Normie guy from my church prayed God to give him a wife, months later an cute Christian foid flew from another country and they got married. We are beyond repair, not even God can help us.
Normies have all the luck.Keep the faith in Jesus and eternity will be better

Normies have all the luck.Keep the faith in Jesus and eternity will be better
We will probably burn for eternity because we are too passive. Like the lazy servant and the part where Jesus said that He will spit us out because we are not neither cold or warm. How many people did we saved? Cels are rushing into hell and we are standing and watching them perish. We call them brocels yet we do nothing. Jesus asked Peter "do you love me?" then equated that love for Him to taking care of His sheep. I'm talking here about myself, what did I ever did for Jesus? Nothing. All I do is self pity.

Last edited:
"the ONLY to stop being inkeller" What?:feelskek:
Go no further you fucking asshole!!

We will probably burn for eternity because we are too passive. Like the lazy servant and the part where Jesus said that He will spit us out because we are not neither cold or warm. How many people did we saved? Cels are rushing into hell and we are standing and watching them perish. We call them brocels yet we do nothing. Jesus asked Peter "do you love me?" then equated that love for Him to taking care of His sheep. I'm talking here about myself, what did I ever did for Jesus? Nothing. All I do is self pity.
1.Mathew 25 is certainly saying to not be passive but be zealous for him,but Jesus forgives all sin whether it is lying,murder or over passivity.

2.Salvation is based on faith in what Jesus did for you not on anything you did for Jesus.salvation is a freely given gift and is never merited by anythiny we do.

From how you talk it is clear you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.I will send you information in a DM ok

I was not able to send you a message so here a a website take a look and contact me if necesary

1.Mathew 25 is certainly saying to not be passive but be zealous for him,but Jesus forgives all sin whether it is lying,murder or over passivity.

2.Salvation is based on faith in what Jesus did for you not on anything you did for Jesus.salvation is a freely given gift and is never merited by anythiny we do.

From how you talk it is clear you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.I will send you information in a DM ok
I know that. I'm just really deep into nihilism and misery right now.

I was not able to send you a message so here a a website take a look and contact me if necesary

Thank you, I'm just going through very shitty times.

Fuck that. God clearly has his chosen people, they're all beautiful. Take a look at the discrimination at your churches, how they prefer to baptize more attractive people first before you. And I'm not just talking about the foids who use it as a mask to hide their adultery, they revealed it for what it really is, a sham.

Knowing this, I dropped Christianity because I am a failed product that god decided to save anyway rather than throwing it away and trying it again, I bet he gets off seeing people like us suffer. Fuck him.
Yeah! Religion shit is cope. There's a reason it draws foids more than men. There's no spiritual bliss in it, just moral faggotry and an excuse for socialization for people who are socially accepted.

Men don't know what they are saying when they say they want a religious foid. Like dude, a religious foid is likely to spend time at the church more than with you. It's no different than being with a career foid who'd rather spend her evening with her friends after work.

Yeah! Religion shit is cope. There's a reason it draws foids more than men. There's no spiritual bliss in it, just moral faggotry and an excuse for socialization for people who are socially accepted.

Men don't know what they are saying when they say they want a religious foid. Like dude, a religious foid is likely to spend time at the church more than with you. It's no different than being with a career foid who'd rather spend her evening with her friends after work.
Do not confuse Christianity with the true Jesus of Narereth there is a difference!

Why must you all persistently gripe about this topic in particular? Death comes to us all; in life, we sleep to rejuvenate ourselves of dread and pain, likewise in death, we awaken to cleanse ourselves of grief and ennui. The cycle goes full circle. Why can't you accept that? No, you have to propose some futile inclination behind the unfurling recurrences and lapses, but this is only an exercise of doubt admixed with hope. Instead of taking what is in front of you for granted, or revolting against it, you await the fulfillment of a life never promised. Conveniently, others mentioned Christianity in this thread, you're just like them lurching for the ideals that fell to earth from the heavens.

Perhaps you concur with Plato, you want to imitate our ideals in the pursuit of excellence, yes?

Don't you concur SmhChan?

Reminds me of a line by TS Elliot (DON'T FACT CHECK ME, I'M SMARTER THAN YOU DECADENT LIBERAL)

Hark the feeble cries of the meek,
Bemoaned is the lost glory they seek.
Of the strong, no matter their drive,
What they live for they live and thrive.

Beset to us who sit idle,
We who had forgotten to choose,
Irks a tight, hard-tugging bridle:
Aching temples, too seldom loose.

Why must you all persistently gripe about this topic in particular? Death comes to us all; in life, we sleep to rejuvenate ourselves of dread and pain, likewise in death, we awaken to cleanse ourselves of grief and ennui. The cycle goes full circle. Why can't you accept that? No, you have to propose some futile inclination behind the unfurling recurrences and lapses, but this is only an exercise of doubt admixed with hope. Instead of taking what is in front of you for granted, or revolting against it, you await the fulfillment of a life never promised. Conveniently, others mentioned Christianity in this thread, you're just like them lurching for the ideals that fell to earth from the heavens.

Perhaps you concur with Plato, you want to imitate our ideals in the pursuit of excellence, yes?

Don't you concur SmhChan?

Reminds me of a line by TS Elliot (DON'T FACT CHECK ME, I'M SMARTER THAN YOU DECADENT LIBERAL)

Hark the feeble cries of the meek,
Bemoaned is the lost glory they seek.
Of the strong, no matter their drive,
What they live for they live and thrive.

Beset to us who sit idle,
We who had forgotten to choose,
Irks a tight, hard-tugging bridle:
Aching temples, too seldom loose.
Did you forget your meds?

cope once an incel always an incel

*I am not RVD mods just think it's funny naming me him (revert this now).

Did you forget your meds?
Nope! Medication shit is cope. There's a reason it draws foids more than men. There's no mental convalescence in it, just psychological faggotry and an excuse for socialization for people who are socially accepted.

Nope! Medication shit is cope. There's a reason it draws foids more than men. There's no mental convalescence in it, just psychological faggotry and an excuse for socialization for people who are socially accepted.
Omnibased.

That's insufficient.
How is it insufficient.Jesus died for us while we were still sinners as a free gift that is never earned so we could have forgiveness and have life that is forever.This truth is insuffiecient?? How so ??

How is it insufficient.Jesus died for us while we were still sinners as a free gift that is never earned so we could have forgiveness and have life that is forever.This truth is insuffiecient?? How so ??
Have you evidence of this truth coated in fabulous tales and conjectures? Hmm?

Best of luck ,I hope you change your mind,Jesus is a saving and healing God
Jesus said, "Why must you call me good when only God is good?" He said that, your idol. His sayings were merely an echo of God's voice. Also, it's all based on Egyptian mythology. In fact, the fable of Moses, the curse cast on Pharoah, and the desecration of Egyptian gods, is theological warfare.

Jesus said, "Why must you call me good when only God is good?" He said that, your idol. His sayings were merely an echo of God's voice. Also, it's all based on Egyptian mythology. In fact, the fable of Moses, the curse cast on Pharoah, and the desecration of Egyptian gods, is theological warfare.
This is not true,Jesus was God in the flesh ,he was God's word made into a living human.The true Messiah,King and savior!
The grave could not hold him,Pilate could not find fault with him,the greatest love letter ever written,written in blood on a wood stake 2000 years ago!

This is not true,Jesus was God in the flesh ,he was God's word made into a living human.The true Messiah,King and savior!
The grave could not hold him,Pilate could not find fault with him,the greatest love letter ever written,written in blood on a wood stake 2000 years ago!
I'll admit it, the fable is wonderful. Too bad it's a plagiarism of Egyptian theology and mythology.

No matter how we call ourselves doesn't changes the fact that we are incels. I don't believe that anyone, not a single soul on this planet is fine with being single, simply it's not possible. Even if they cut off their balls and overdose on copium how Redditors do, they are just lying to themselves, otherwise why are they all miserable, suicidal and depressive?

That's same as if someone said "I'm OK with never eating again, I accepted that food is not for me, I will starve until my stomach shuts down and then I will wait two three weeks until I die but that's OK, it is what it is, he he"
I can't get myself to cry myself to sleep knowing that I'm an autistic permavirgin and literal genetic filth. I feel emotionally numb. I don't know why I still have the will to live.
Like me, some people are not made for the blackpill. This stuff is not for the faint-of-heart, especially if you're a genetically inferior piece-of-shit evolutionary dead-end like me. Some people should "overdose on copium" because it's better for their mental well-being in the long run. Having your ego built up through out your childhood and formative years and seeing it get destroyed by the blackpill is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I can't get myself to cry myself to sleep knowing that I'm an autistic permavirgin and literal genetic filth. I feel emotionally numb. I don't know why I still have the will to live.
Like me, some people are not made for the blackpill. This stuff is not for the faint-of-heart, especially if you're a genetically inferior piece-of-shit evolutionary dead-end like me. Some people should "overdose on copium" because it's better for their mental well-being in the long run. Having your ego built up through out your childhood and formative years and seeing it get destroyed by the blackpill is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
I get what you are saying, my ego was crushed early on by hateful and abusive father, still i hold onto delusions that one that i will have my own life. Realizing that i wont, was devastating. Sometimes im ok, sometimes im not. Its enough to interact with a cute woman and my whole world turns upside down and fall into desperation and self hate and rage and suicidal thoughts. Thats why i said that no one can be OK with it, blackpill hits you sooner or later and it always comes back to collect.

Yep. We can wish all we want that we are ok with being alone, but that just isn't reality. We aren't snakes or some shit that don't need social interaction and love. The pain is gonna stay with us unless we get a loving gf, which is very unlikely. I wish I could turn off my natural desire for a gf, but I can't because it's a natural desire hardwired into my brain and body. You can't fight the systems in your body and mind that desire it

Reading to much Richard Carrier eh,I hope you change your mind.
I've never heard of him but after reading his Wikipedia it appears to me that he's a cliche conspiracy nutter obsessed with debunking culturally accepted narratives. I'll read into him further later. I agree with Christian ethics for the most part, considering you haven't madly rescinded me so far I'm going to assume you're a decent person. However...

"Faith does not abide." - Sophocles

I've never heard of him but after reading his Wikipedia it appears to me that he's a cliche conspiracy nutter obsessed with debunking culturally accepted narratives. I'll read into him further later. I agree with Christian ethics for the most part, considering you haven't madly rescinded me so far I'm going to assume you're a decent person. However...

"Faith does not abide." - Sophocles
I am not at all upset with you I want people to know the joy and peace of the Lord.