Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The only way to solve the race problem is a nazi world order of races

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Racepill has been a thing since the beginning of history. Now it has caused many problems due to transportation such as airplanes which forced races and cultures to intermix, which is clearly not viable despite how hard the Jews have been pushing it.

More over race mixing doesn't actually solve racism, because there would be different phenotypes even in muttlands like mexico (Le 56%) and amerimutt etc.

No more global trading, globalism, jew world order, ummah, silk road etc

I propose four alliances.

Chink alliance

That would be SEA, East Asia, Central Asia, of the mongoloid races. Like the Japs, chinks, indogs etc

Nigger alliance

That would be African countries, of the negroid races. I know Africa generally have two phenotypes, western and eastern (somalia lightbulb niggers etc)

Bomb alliance

That would be shitskin/Arabic/middle eastern countries, of the Arabic Caucasoid races, like Persian, pajeets, pakis, arabs etc.

Cumskin alliance

That would be the cumskins and any light colored Caucasoid races, like anglos, jews, nerdics.

Now, we have what we need, these alliances, led by the respective leaders, would have many nuclear weapons, so that ensures there's no world war III or the world faces mutual destruction.

Worldmap countries2

Last edited:
You forgot the South Americans.

You forgot the South Americans.
They're generally a mix of mongoloid/spanoids, I guess they should be governed by alliance depending on which phenotype is more dominant.

Some countries can fall into chink alliance, while others can fall into cumskin alliance.

Just exterminate all shitskins and subhuman whites. Problem solved. Reduce the world's population from 8 billion to 500 million.

Over for Australiancels :feelsrope:

Just exterminate all shitskins and subhuman whites. Problem solved. Reduce the world's population from 8 billion to 500 million.
I don't think that's very practical. I think the better idea is a world alliances

Nigger alliance would fire their nukes over some dumb bullshit.

Add South Indians in nigger alliance.

Niggers don't have nukes
Only white people should have nukes because we invented them. Even the Chinese and robbed them

Fair enough. Put only high iq niggers to lead that'd be better

Niggers don't have nukes
Only white people should have nukes because we invented them. Even the Chinese and robbed them
That's like saying only asian people should have guns because the first recorded usage of gunpowder for warfare was in China.

That's like saying only asian people should have guns because the first recorded usage of gunpowder for warfare was in China.
So be it. War begins.
Muslims launch an attack with bow and arrow on Bangkok.
Attack fails due to the Asians striking back with with guns.
Africans utilize their resources to go into a strategic defensive position

Whites nuke everything and win. Again

So be it. War begins.
Muslims launch an attack with bow and arrow on Bangkok.
Attack fails due to the Asians striking back with with guns.
Africans utilize their resources to go into a strategic defensive position

Whites nuke everything and win. Again
Except the fallout that results from cluster nuking every faction would kill everything on the planet.

Your white power fantasies are cringe and gay tbh. Imagine having a superiority complex as an incel.

Except the fallout that results from cluster nuking every faction would kill everything on the planet.
We'll just go to space with the rockets we invented

Your white power fantasies are cringe and gay tbh. Imagine having a superiority complex as an incel.
Narcissistic+Balkan+L+Ratio+Nuked

The idea probably isn't possible for now irl but I can see it having some traction on a smaller scale if young generatioj becomes more RW and takes powers of govts (hopefully the Jews die out)