Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only way to solve the human problem. Is to destroy what makes us human.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
That means destroying and killing the human nature. Forcibly instilling a controlling nature upon all 8 billion people. That or it's either extinction or castration. This is the only way. I came to this conclusion, when all other plans became a dud. To make humanity into a good natured species. You need to forcibly control them. This is the only way. Either that or it's one force oppressing the other. No freedom. Man or woman both are just evil. They came from a void of evil. Still slavery. Destroying humanity really is the answer.

Last edited:
To make humanity into a good natured species. You need to forcibly control them. This is the only way.
Wrong.
There are good humans.
To make humanity into a good natured species you need to kill and punish bad humans.

interesting idea, how are you planing to do that?

attack-on-titan-season4part2-the-rumbling.gif

Wrong.
There are good humans.
To make humanity into a good natured species you need to kill and punish bad humans.
Incorrect. You need to kill all of them. Agree to disagree. Anyone of them that's alive will just become a pest. This is why genocide is based. It will be my last resort to do what should've been done 45 million years ago. My fellow yeagerists in this chat also believe this to be the only way. @nice_try you need to get rid of the alliance mindset and just let my nature rule the planet. It'll be ok.

Last edited:
Incorrect. You need to kill all of them. Agree to disagree. Anyone of them that's alive will just become a pest. This is why genocide is based. It will be my last resort to do what should've been done 45 million years ago. My fellow yeagerists in this chat also believe this to be the only way. @nice_try you need to get rid of the alliance mindset and just let my nature rule the planet. It'll be ok.
Bullshit. Schizo cunt.

Bullshit. Schizo cunt.
Your will to live is foolish. It'll come back and bite you in the ass brocel. I am sorry I am destroying your pathetic status quo of a shit world. But this is the only way for the incel problem to be solved. Maybe I'll send you memories of the future through [PATHS]

Agree to disagree, one must imagine Guts struggling against the Rumbling.

My will to live is pretty weak to be honest, but nice try.
Nah. You keep crying as if you don't want me to do what needs to be done. You actually like the globo homo? Don't you? If incels had a brotherhood I wouldn't be resorting to this. So really It is humanity's fault.

Your will to live is foolish. It'll come back and bite you in the ass brocel. I am sorry I am destroying your pathetic status quo of a shit world. But this is the only way for the incel problem to be solved. Maybe I'll send you memories of the future through [PATHS]

but nice try.

My will to live is pretty weak to be honest, but nice try.
Then you could join the massacre. You can freely kill yourself when I'm doing it.

Then you could join the massacre. You can freely kill yourself when I'm doing it.
I see no use in killing myself. Death will come soon enough, no need to do it myself.

I see no use in killing myself. Death will come soon enough, no need to do it myself.
Then I'll do it myself. It's just my nature.

Then I'll do it myself. It's just my nature.
You are a schizophrenic basement dwelling schizo, you will do nothing except posting autistic garbage on the internet.

You are a schizophrenic basement dwelling schizo, you will do nothing except posting autistic garbage on the internet.
Read the room, this is ID. I won't be the snitch but insults are not welcome here.

Actually I'm a schizophrenic grass touching schizo I like to eat grass... And you. Only you seem to put me in your head all the time.

I like it tbf. But I think you need to get off the thread if it makes you angry. It's a nice try to change my nature. But only I can do that.

Actually I'm a schizophrenic grass touching schizo I like to eat grass... And you. Only you seem to put me in your head all the time.

I like it tbf. But I think you need to get off the thread if it makes you angry. It's a nice try to change my nature. But only I can do that.
Your low IQ schizo posting offends me.
Nobody should have to read your garbage or deal with you.

Arent you the guy who had the dancing anime girl and was kinda cool?

Your low IQ schizo posting offends me.
Nobody should have to read your garbage or deal with you.

Arent you the guy who had the dancing anime girl and was kinda cool?
View attachment 720718
No I never had anime girl avis. Either you didn't pay attention or biasedly hating me for no reason. Either way you must thinking about the Norwood 3 balding incel ecstasy or something

biasedly hating me for no reason. Either way you must thinking about the Norwood 3 balding incel ecstasy or something
ecstasy has that avi, true. he's cool. you're not.
You're schizoposting which is annoying that's why I don't like you. low iq schizoposting trash.
But there's no use. I will just put you on ignore and be done.

ecstasy has that avi, true. he's cool. you're not.
You're schizoposting which is annoying that's why I don't like you. low iq schizoposting trash.
But there's no use. I will just put you on ignore and be done.
Tbf you shouldve done that from the beginning, silly brocel. But we are all the same. No matter how much you incorrectly hate me.

@tulasdanslos the state of .is