Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only way to not be mogged is to remain home

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Fuck getting mogged. I only feel like a loser when I'm outside. Inside I have my games and anime to keep me occupied and nobody to compare to. Can't be a loser if you don't compare yourself.

At your home you are king, judge, god, all in one. No fucking way I will give that up and be a lowly wagie in some place where I get mogged hundreds of times each day.

Not even safe in my own home. My foid cousin who is at my house nearly all week heightmogs me whenever I come out of my room.

Cope,You get mogged even through internet,There should be a browser extension to block chad pictures.

Cope,You get mogged even through internet,There should be a browser extension to block chad pictures.
Yes but it is 10x more humiliating irl. Chads on the Internet are not aware of your existence. When you step outside you are not a passive observer anymore but an active agent.

Mandatory. Showing your face. Should be.

Honeypot or not. This place is.

I hate going outside.

Stop mogging me!

I sit inside and drink beer, and play SNES on my computer, and Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal on my phone, and work from home all day almost every day. :feelsmage: Fuck going outside anymore. I'm done.