Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only way to know if you’re incel without rating your face

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Just reflect on your overall life experience and you’ll know the answer. If no females have ever approached you or you were most of the time an outcast, you know that you’re sub5. No need for face rating or any other bs. How others respond to you matters the most.

“I need to lose weight, do some skincare, etc… so that I can ascend. “ Nah, buddy. You ain't ascending, unfortunately. You need to be already experiencing some positive reinforcements from normies for you to ascend after looksmaxxing.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I think surely I can't look that bad...
Then I go outside and people laugh at me. Then I look back at my entire childhood and life experiences and it's all sludge, all shit, always the outcast, always made fun of by normscum at every opportunity.

If you're an incel others will make sure you know it before you know it yourself.

If you're an incel others will make sure you know it before you know it yourself.
Wrong. It doesn’t apply for everyone and that is why some people are in denial and cope with redpill or bluepill stuffs. I’ve received negative reinforcements but nobody within my social circle told me the truth. It was always strangers and foids that I didn’t know who laughed at me.I couldn’t understand why. Guys that I don’t know telling me out loud “ You think gonna get chicks with that clown hairstyle of yours? Hahahahahaha “.Brootal.

I think surely I can't look that bad...
We look 10x worse IRL and it’s over if you aren’t at least a HTN in the mirror. Just go outside, take your phone and record your face in motion with the back camera and you’ll see how much of a subhuman you are. Expose your skin in sunlight and record this shit. If you don’t have perfect skin, showing pretty much no redness it’s brutally over.
I got a mental breakdown when I saw my face in a recording

trucel trait: you never had a social circle :lul::lul::lul::kys::kys::kys:
I mean acquaintances in high school etc… not necessarily friends but you get it

to know whether your incel or not you only need to know your sexhaver status
Mindblow mind explosion

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5