Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The only way I'd agree to betabuxx for a single mom is if she let me fuck her daughters

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's the only honorable way, if a single mom had only daughters and if she agrees to date me, I'd provide for them only if I'm able to fuck her daughters too, or if they're too young, her sisters also would have to fuck me if they live in the same house. Why not? After all I'd be the one who will be earning the money so I expect sex from every woman in the house. Every day after I came home I'll expect them to be already naked in the bedroom ready for the orgy. Or one after the other one if I'm not tired. You know it's a crazy idea? Not really. It happens in every major city and with the economy being worse every day it's not uncommon for many women to share the same house. And before cucktears says how retarded I am, allow me to tell them that I grew up in poverty and in the building I lived with my mom and granny, some neighbors had actual harems. I remember one guy who married a Rumanian immigrant with three daughters and the guy got two of them pregnant. No kidding, my mom was friends with them and she told me the story when I was old enough. If he did it, why can't I? Edited: only if her daughters are 18 if not her sisters and mom would have to fuck me.

Last edited:
That's the only honorable way, if a single mom had only daughters and if she agrees to date me, I'd provide for them only if I'm able to fuck her daughters too, or if they're too young, her sisters also would have to fuck me if they live in the same house. Why not? After all I'd be the one who will be earning the money so I expect sex from every woman in the house. Every day after I came home I'll expect them to be already naked in the bedroom ready for the orgy. Or one after the other one if I'm not tired. You know it's a crazy idea? Not really. It happens in every major city and with the economy being worse every day it's not uncommon for many women to share the same house. And before cucktears says how retarded I am, allow me to tell them that I grew up in poverty and in the building I lived with my mom and granny, some neighbors had actual harems. I remember one guy who married a Rumanian immigrant with three daughters and the guy got two of them pregnant. No kidding, my mom was friends with them and she told me the story when I was old enough. If he did it, why can't I?
You will got jail man. Also good luck convincing your wife to let you do that. @manicel thoughts?

Would be sweet but will never happen for you I’m sorry buddy

Will never happen so rope instead

Ooooohhhhh based
IT put me on the screenshot

IT will post that for sure and will say: “See, I told you boys that inkwells are pedophiles and rapists “ :soy: :soy: :soy:

You will got jail man. Also good luck convincing your wife to let you do that. @manicel thoughts?
Not if he does it in an uncucked country.

IT will post that for sure and will say: “See, I told you boys that inkwells are pedophiles and rapists “ :soy: :soy: :soy:
Fuck those stupid fags and low iq whores.

Nabokov would approve :feelshehe:

Same tbh, he's gonna go to jail and get divorce raped. The only way to get a foid to accept that is by being a chad