Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way i could listen to a cuck would be.. (read this IT, you'll get it)

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
.. if he would be HONEST with himself.

The problem with the cuck way of coping is that it's entirely founded on LYING about themselves and how life works, and they'd like that we did that too, instead of facing the truth.

If a based person would try to help me, starting with the assumption an ugly male will NEVER live the life of a good looking male, i could listen to him.

That's why i don't listen to cucks and even therapists, because if you ask them to start from those assumptions they will say that they are not true, and i do not trust people that wants you to deny the reality.

Cucks, you are not honest, you lie. That's why your "teaching" will never works, because you are just mdigets that wants to pretend they are 7 feet tall.

Im sorry you got no replies bluecel, here take a complimentary catgirl to numb the pain
ETx ihmWkAAROoK

They are too weak to face the truth, they prefer to believe that the world is fair and the bluepill is real

I would be nowhere near as resentful of normies if they didn't blatantly lie about our looks not being the main factor causing us to be incels.

Cucks are delusional people

Cucks are just "sour grapes" losers. They're not attractive enough to get a normal relationship with a woman, so they have to settle for cuckoldry. But their egos don't allow them to admit that they're losers who failed in life, so they pretend that they "wanted to be a cuck all along."

If any of them was offered the chance to be in a normal relationship with a woman, one where she loved and respected him and didn't fuck other guys, every single cuck would jump at the chance.

What if those people tell you that you are right, life is like this, but you are not ugly? Cause that's what they go with most of them, especially parents