Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only war for an ethnic man to get non paid sex...

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Is to die and hope you're reincarnated as a white man.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F4o2ewbk8k1a01.jpg&hash=0463a4b41bc02dab085ac1d8b4b37899

or try your best to look white or like a mutt, if you can’t then yea, reincarnation is the only hope, tho I doubt I exists

or try your best to look white or like a mutt, if you can’t then yea, reincarnation is the only hope, tho I doubt I exists
crazy how we only get one conscious experience for possibly all of infinity and were born as incels

The ethnic tax does exist, but applying it to all men regardless of actual physical attractiveness is useless, considering race comes last behind face/height, and a non-NT, 5'5 whitecel certainly isn't ascending anytime soon; their mistreatment and discriminatory perception and contempt may be a not lesser than an ethnic of the same caliber, but ultimately is around the same... :feelssus:

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back