Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only time we Incels feel genuine happines is

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Is when we do something incredible in a video game. I just ranked up to Diamond in League Of Legends with 58% winrate 1v9'ing majority of my games. Being top 2.6% of the player base feels incredible. I know that it's probably an illusion but especially us must value the little moments of joy. :feelsmusic:

rn? When bad things happen to other people I don't like.

nothing brings me true happiness, everyday is just trying to cope as best I can. Maybe when I could truly get lost/ absorbed in video games several years back it could have been happiness ig

nothing brings me true happiness, everyday is just trying to cope as best I can. Maybe when I could truly get lost/ absorbed in video games several years back it could have been happiness ig
if you are genuine good at a video game it is going to certainly going to bring you happiness no matter what. Shitting on people inferior in the game than you feels nice. The only time where I am allowed to shine.

touching myself makes me feel happy

Is when we do something incredible in a video game. I just ranked up to Diamond in League Of Legends with 58% winrate 1v9'ing majority of my games. Being top 2.6% of the player base feels incredible. I know that it's probably an illusion but especially us must value the little moments of joy. :feelsmusic:
I just started playing competitive in overwatch and I've won for matches back to back as a tank, feels great, hope i win the next one do that i can get my rank. When I'm not gaming I'm either watching video essays on YT, listening to music while on twitter, or catching up on the latest episodes of my favorite anime. These are what keep me going tbh, idk what I'd do without em.

if you are genuine good at a video game it is going to certainly going to bring you happiness no matter what. Shitting on people inferior in the game than you feels nice. The only time where I am allowed to shine.
I don't really play multiplayer things, mainly older single player stuff

Congratulations, man :feelsYall:

Can you get higher then Diamond? Not familiar with LOL.
If you can, you should.

Congratulations, man :feelsYall:

Can you get higher then Diamond? Not familiar with LOL.
If you can, you should.
Thank you my friend. There are just 3 more higher divisions than Diamond but I am satisfied with being a Diamond for now.

I got diamond 3 when I was still playing, the win streak from D5 to D3 felt pretty good ngl

when I feel really happy though is when I see or read some piece of fiction I actually like/love/really enjoy. getting lost in the fantasy of a world less shit than this, with characters whom the worst of is still more interesting and complex than most real people, with laws of nature allowing for my dreams (e.g. immortality) to be fullfilled....

I think because I'm autistic as fuck I got really into reading very early as a way to see what the inner life of other people was like and how they percieved the world. This same disconnect from how other people think makes many narritive patterns that other people might find boring very engaging to me, because w/e the autor is doing with the story, it is almost never what I would have done with it or what I would have thought would be the most obvious way to continue things.

this world is shite, what I want most is all either very unlikely to happen or outright impossible, but while getting lost in a good story I can forget for a brief moment how disappointing my life is and just embrace the feeling of "what would I do in a world like that?" or "what would I do if I was in that characters shoes?"

How did you guys get so good? I've only managed silver once and that was with my friend carrying my most of the time. Since reverted back to bronze though.

How did you guys get so good? I've only managed silver once and that was with my friend carrying my most of the time. Since reverted back to bronze though.
what lane and what champions do you play ?

U gamers mog me.
I'm so terrible at competitive video games I just cope with single player experiences.
The most I ever got was Gold in Rainbow Six Siege when it was good back in 2016

based leaguecel stomping normies in league is my most consistent cope.

what lane and what champions do you play ?
Started as ADC years ago playing champions like Varus, Caitlyn and Jinx. Then I shifted to top lane because I feel in love with being alone in lane playing Aatrox, Quinn and Teemo (most of all).

Started as ADC years ago playing champions like Varus, Caitlyn and Jinx. Then I shifted to top lane because I feel in love with being alone in lane playing Aatrox, Quinn and Teemo (most of all).
If you want to climb it's better to stick to one champion and one lane only. Focus on one champion you like the most and learn his mechanics. From bronze to platinum/diamond top lane is just like mortal kombat you just need to focus on the enemy laner and kill him nothing else. If you spam the same champion for a good amount of time you will become extremely good with him and will be able to start stomping less tryharder players. People in those elos get easily tilted and don't know how to play the map yet.

Matchmaking systems in games are designed to rank you up by default if you just play alot so it is a false illusion of increased skill usually to keep people playing and their game popular for more money

I'm trash at PvP games, but I bet no normscum would be able to beat the entire dark souls series like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back