Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The only time the term "entitled" is ever used is to villify people.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We all know that incels are called "entitled" in terms of our attitudes towards sex, even though we simply want something we are biologically programmed to seek. when we are called entitled, it has a negative connotation, and it villifies us.

I've even seen it used on this forum against others, in particular teencels, such as "how entitled do you have to be to think you deserve sex earlier than your peers." Even though I haven't seen youngcels state that.

Entitlement is inherently deserving to which a person has a right or receive some sort of special treatment. Sex isn't as salient as food or water but being withheld from it because of whatever reason is deteriorating us all.

Entitlement is inherently deserving to which a person has a right or receive some sort of special treatment. Sex isn't as salient as food or water but being withheld from it because of whatever reason is deteriorating us all.
incorrect, no one deserves anything

Cope. We ARE entitled to sex
based on what exactly? explain what entitled means.

don't get me wrong, i think a healthy society should care about its people and their needs. but what makes us "entitled"?

based on what exactly? explain what entitled means.

don't get me wrong, i think a healthy society should care about its people and their needs. but what makes us "entitled"?
I just think we are entitled go sex. And if we arnt entitled to sex, society is not entitled to our help.

I just think we are entitled go sex. And if we arnt entitled to sex, society is not entitled to our help.
bingo, no one is entitled to anything

bingo, no one is entitled to anything
Well its just a matter of opinion. Its a human concept.
3A52E5B6 AA14 40D4 B1E8 CAFFDD4ECCE9

This pic summs it all up

We are entitled to facial surgery. Anyone who disagrees literally deserves to be shot by a firing squad and fed to rabid dogs in a muddy pit.

Good observation

i am entitled to the same sexual opportunities as my female counterpart.

@Angry_runt thoughts? you claim teencels are entitled yet I've never seen them claim they are entitled to sex

@Angry_runt thoughts? you claim teencels are entitled yet I've never seen them claim they are entitled to sex
No one says "I'm entitled to X" but when a 15 year old kid thinks it's over because he's still a virgin, that's entitled.

No one says "I'm entitled to X" but when a 15 year old kid thinks it's over because he's still a virgin, that's entitled.
idk who said that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back