Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only time my penis was touched by a female was by my doctor

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
My new doctor is some asian foid and she’s average looking, but the fact that she is so young is what caught me off guard when I was at my last physical, and it gave me a lot of anxiety. Long story short she seemed nice enough to me at first but the moment she had to check my balls she looks disgusted. She was quiet the rest of the physical and I never felt more emasculated in my life.

Like, I couldn’t even get hard so that it looked like I had something? It was cold in the fucking room so it made it look like I have a micro penis. I felt no arousal at all and looking back on it I wish I could’ve came in her hand or something. It’s times like that when I wish it wasn’t a female checking my balls, mainly because I don’t want any young foid seeing my tiny dick. If she’s elderly then maybe

My new doctor is some asian foid and she’s average looking, but the fact that she is so young is what caught me off guard when I was at my last physical, and it gave me a lot of anxiety. Long story short she seemed nice enough to me at first but the moment she had to check my balls she looks disgusted. She was quiet the rest of the physical and I never felt more emasculated in my life.

Like, I couldn’t even get hard so that it looked like I had something? It was cold in the fucking room so it made it look like I have a micro penis. I felt no arousal at all and looking back on it I wish I could’ve came in her hand or something. It’s times like that when I wish it wasn’t a female checking my balls, mainly because I don’t want any young foid seeing my tiny dick. If she’s elderly then maybe
mogs me

doomer-wojak.gif

Same. I had a female doctor examine my penis after my surgery on my balls (I had a cyst in my ballsack). Because I was having constant pain in my ballsack (which I still have) but there was absolutely no pleasure in that experience as I was in pain and even though I found her attractive I couldn't get any blood to my penis.

Why do they allow females to examine mens cocks I don't get how that is acceptable.

Why do they allow females to examine mens cocks I don't get how that is acceptable.
Because we live in a gynocentric shitworld. A woman can literally cut off your penis and get away with it.

You've basically ascended brocel.

You've basically ascended brocel.
For me ascension is the act of a foid letting you fuck her, or her sucking your dick/giving an actual handjob. I am yet to experience that.

You’re not supposed to get hard from that wtf did you want to?

You’re not supposed to get hard from that wtf did you want to?
Now that I think of it, it’s a lose lose but I feel like her seeing my shriveling dick is somehow more humiliating

i would get hard from that for sure especially if the foid is young.

Bro why is this so damn relatable

I couldn’t get hard when she touched it either it was so embarrassing