Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The only time I've ever (kinda) been in the talking stage with a girl

JS4

JS4

Recruit
★★
The only time I've ever kinda been in the talking stage with a girl was when I was 12 :feelskek: . She was a girl in my class, basically a normie/becky at that time. For about 4-5 months we'd message each other every night from like 10pm to 1am. Eventually, we began to talk less and less over time (I'm not sure why), until we stopped messaging each other completely. Like I said, I can't even remember why, maybe she was waiting for me to ask her to be my gf, which I never did, and so she might've lost interest and given up. If I had asked her to be my girlfriend, I genuinely might've lost my virginity at like 12 or 13 years old.

She is now pretty much a stacy. Big ass, big tits and a hot face, all of which she regularly shows on her instagram. 12-14 year old me mogs me :feelshaha:

I have genuinely barely talked to girls since then (largely due to anxiety and lack of confidence), and have never even come close to being in the talking stage with a girl or a relationship.

brutal no reply pill

i've been in a handful of these talking stages and it's all pointless. They'd immediately be direct with you if they liked you

most of the time they're trying to leverage something from you