Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The only time I mogged a normie

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
Was when my mom buy to me the PS4 so we go out of the store and tall guy with a gang look at my PS4 with lust eyes or wathever expression he did. Even my mom notice it to make me cope with that situation. Like the meme of the guy looking the ass of a foid while walking with his gf.

the PS4mog will forever live in his mind. You have permanently ruined his self esteem and he will never be the same again

I’ve mogged normies based on my knowledge on certain subjects (granted, their subjects most people don’t give a damn about tho); and my talent in drawing (visual arts), but besides that… I’m pretty pathetic physically / mentally compared to my peers.

I’ve mogged normies based on my knowledge on certain subjects (granted, their subjects most people don’t give a damn about tho); and my talent in drawing (visual arts), but besides that… I’m pretty pathetic physically / mentally compared to my peers.
I remember a fallen normie who was the smart guy and the ppl in that place (school for unemplyed adults) ussually make fun of him and disrespect him even more than me.jfl.

I remember a fallen normie who was the smart guy and the ppl in that place (school for unemplyed adults) ussually make fun of him and disrespect him even more than me.jfl.
Interesting.. I mean, I’ve seen where certain students (all normies) were favored over others by the teachers; a hierarchy perhaps? Whereas, we aren’t even a *thought to these people, we’re just simply background characters that didn’t make it in the roster.

Interesting.. I mean, I’ve seen where certain students (all normies) were favored over others by the teachers; a hierarchy perhaps? Whereas, we aren’t even a *thought to these people, we’re just simply background characters that didn’t make it in the roster.
Yes. Having money or being the son of someone who is relevant can help a little even if you are ugly.

Maybe "halo mom effect" normies here are rude to me when I go out alone but they ussually respect me more (not always) when I go out with my mom. If I were alone with my PS4 prob the guy would call me loser.

Yes. Having money or being the son of someone who is relevant can help a little even if you are ugly.

Maybe "halo mom effect" normies here are rude to me when I go out alone but they ussually respect me more (not always) when I go out with my mom. If I were alone with my PS4 prob the guy would call me loser.
ah, I see..

Yah, I didn’t have a respectable-earning family and my mom was practically a loser, so I definitely wouldn’t be able to mog anyone in terms of family / mom, but.. I can see how that could work if it were based on wealth or whatnot.

In HS, I was practically a nobody / invisible to most, and easily dismissed in a classroom setting. I was like a C-D student on average. I was lucky if I got a B, let alone an A. Even tho I knew a lot of subjects that liked / cared for, I was absolutely mogged / outclassed in terms of school work / subjects, etc.

I always felt out of place

ah, I see..

Yah, I didn’t have a respectable-earning family and my mom was practically a loser, so I definitely wouldn’t be able to mog anyone in terms of family / mom, but.. I can see how that could work if it were based on wealth or whatnot.

In HS, I was practically a nobody / invisible to most, and easily dismissed in a classroom setting. I was like a C-D student on average. I was lucky if I got a B, let alone an A. Even tho I knew a lot of subjects that liked / cared for, I was absolutely mogged / outclassed in terms of school work / subjects, etc.

I always felt out of place
No, Im poor but I watched other guys being "relevant" for having a car, a house before others same age, being the son of someone relevant. My family and me are not relevant we are nobodies.

No, Im poor but I watched other guys being "relevant" for having a car, a house before others same age, being the son of someone relevant. My family and me are not relevant we are nobodies.
Ok, gotcha.

All the normies had cars and shit when I was like a Sophomore in HS, while I never owned a car / failed drivers test. So, during lunch, everyone of my peer group was out off campus eating (probably fucking), while I was sitting in the cafeteria by myself.

Yah, I don’t miss that shit; miserable times.

Ok, gotcha.

All the normies had cars and shit when I was like a Sophomore in HS, while I never owned a car / failed drivers test. So, during lunch, everyone of my peer group was out off campus eating (probably fucking), while I was sitting in the cafeteria by myself.

Yah, I don’t miss that shit; miserable times.
Yes I failed driver license too in the past so I don't have enough money to try it anymore. But is usefull because you can buy a car to drive by and live there. Good solution to avoid ppl and move constantly.

Yes I failed driver license too in the past so I don't have enough money to try it anymore. But is usefull because you can buy a car to drive by and live there. Good solution to avoid ppl and move constantly.
Yah, I kinda fuck’d myself in terms of freedom of movement as well as probably missing out on certain events around me.. all because I didn’t have a car.

Oh well, too late now lol