Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only time I got along with foids was when they were intoxicated

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I know I sound like Cosby raper from that heading. But when girls are kind of baked I’ve gotten along with them better. Nothing ever happened, I am an incel. But they just kind of gave me a pass maan(never tried to mog me). This was in high school btw I have no social place to meet people nowadays

But if you ever tried to say anything to holes when they are intoxicated. They litteraly come back at you with the shit when they sober and try to mog you with all their male “friends” (I was in a small school where it was hard to completely ignore people)

PinV is the only IOI

But if you ever tried to say anything to holes when they are intoxicated. They litteraly come back at you with the shit when they sober and try to mog you with all their male “friends” (I was in a small school where it was hard to completely ignore people)
Why don't these roasties take accountabilities at least once for their actions:feelswhat::feelswhat: they get drunk and act crazy and then its the ncels who did them dirty...can you imagine this excuse as a male??? Your ass would be whopped by your own close people :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Why don't these roasties take accountabilities at least once for their actions:feelswhat::feelswhat: they get drunk and act crazy and then its the ncels who did them dirty...can you imagine this excuse as a male??? Your ass would be whopped by your own close people :feelswhat::feelswhat:
theyare mad because to them you are either fucking them, they hate you, or you are a gay friend

Should have used these scenarios as an opportunity to ascend

theyare mad because to them you are either fucking them, they hate you, or you are a gay friend
To hell with these Roasties....i would want to make all roasties hate me :feelswhat:

Should have used these scenarios as an opportunity to ascend
Every time I tried to meet up with girls in high school there was always some “basketball practice” or game or some shit. It’s crazy how often chad was associated with the teachers and also the socialy approvedactivities. Nobody wanted to go drink some henny and smoke meth in the woods .:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Every time I tried to meet up with girls in high school there was always some “basketball practice” or game or some shit. It’s crazy how often chad was associated with the teachers and also the socialy approvedactivities. Nobody wanted to go drink some henny and smoke meth in the woods .:feelsclown:
Yeah people are fucking lame. That's where it's at

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back