Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only time I ever told people had never dated/had a gf

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I was 19. NINETEEN

Now I'm in my mid 20s.

And even back then people thought I was a massive freak/weirdo for that. So just imagine what would people would think nowadays. I think they'd call the cops on me or something lmao.

Though I bet quite a few guys lie, I'm sure I wasn't the only one back then. I was just honest enough to admit it.

Thank god I've completely lost contact with all those people.

If you're an incel in your 20s you cannot talk to normies at all.

Never reveal that you're a virgin IRL

The thing is, low tier normies are pretty much incels when it comes to practical results. But they think they're completely different from us.

But yeah in general normies have no idea what it's like to be lonely for so long and they'd just assume weird reasons for that loneliness.
Never reveal that you're a virgin IRL
That I haven't. And I won't tell anyone I'm kissless either.

you can try but you better become invisible when they just randomly start talking about their sexcapades or bags of undeserved cash

basically it's better to just shut up about things you're lacking in, like career success or romantic success, and just leave early if it's not going well, but you can talk to normies if that's what you really want

My cousin is liked by everyone, has friends and fucks whenever he wants. When he found out I am a KHHV he never stopped giving me shit and making fun of me for it.

you can try but you better become invisible when they just randomly start talking about their sexcapades or bags of undeserved cash
Exactly. It's the like homer disappearing in the bushes thing.

The good thing is, I do the same with parties, drugs, sports and other normie shit, so it doesn't stand out too much.

My cousin is liked by everyone, has friends and fucks whenever he wants. When he found out I am a KHHV he never stopped giving me shit and making fun of me for it.
How did he find out? What does he say?

He asked if i have got a girlfriend yet, i made the mistake of answering honestly.
He talks about getting “good pussy” The same way you would talk about your abundance of sticks to make someone without sticks feel bad.
Also other things like talking about women and saying that its the best thing in the world and ill never experience it

They're so bluepilled that they think there MUST be something wrong with you.
Like you're selling meth to first graders

He asked if i have got a girlfriend yet, i made the mistake of answering honestly.
He talks about getting “good pussy” The same way you would talk about your abundance of sticks to make someone without sticks feel bad.
Also other things like talking about women and saying that its the best thing in the world and ill never experience it
What a piece of shit. Normies don't deserve a damn thing they have.
They're so bluepilled that they think there MUST be something wrong with you.
Like you're selling meth to first graders
fuck normies