Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing to look forward to is death

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The only thing I got to look forward is death there’s nothing on this planet worth living for everybody hates me and wants my dead everyday I wake up jobless friendless futureless and sexless not one day goes by when I don’t feel depressed and ready to die every pathetic attempt I make at improving my lousy life fails and then people make fun of me for being a failure as if I’m supposed to have a job making 80K a year and own a house at my age I know my life is heading nowhere I look forward to nothing but the day I finally die and leave this pointless existence I wish all my bullies nothing but pain misery and suffering I hope all my bullies die a slow painful death like I am

Perhaps invent a bit more falsehoods in your interviews. :feelshehe:

Based and mortalitypilled.

You live on for revenge. That’s the fate for truecels

Perhaps invent a bit more falsehoods in your interviews. :feelshehe:
I already put more months to jobs I worked in. I worked in one job 2 weeks and put on resume 4 months :lul:

Why? You should go hard in the workforce because it’s not like you had any other plans. Get a ton of work experience.

Ahh cry me a river. Atleast you have a functional family that isn’t filled with drama.

That's true life has no meaning except senseless struggle to survive which is paradox since you will die anyway and no matter what path in life you will take

Ahh cry me a river. Atleast you have a functional family that isn’t filled with drama.
boohoo the one and only most suffering human in history. Fuck you dickhead

i will keep on living as a subhuman. it's my way of giving normies the finger.

That's true life has no meaning except senseless struggle to survive which is paradox since you will die anyway and no matter what path in life you will take
Reproducing is the only objective meaning to life

I already put more months to jobs I worked in. I worked in one job 2 weeks and put on resume 4 months :lul:
:feelskek:that's how you do it bro! lie a little to get ahead in life. really no point in trying to be a good little boy, know what i mean?

Im looking forward to the next ER (in rdr2)