Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only thing that’s gonna delete my thoughts of blackpill/resentment

• Thread starter Deleted member 36839
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36839

Refugee-maxxing
-
Is White blonde 18/19 yr old foid. I will live normie life if that happened

Nothing will change my thoughts, after reading so much about this shit for over 4 years it’s not going away, especially after seeing irl examples & knowing that irl examples are happening because of blackpill truths.

Is White blonde 18/19 yr old foid. I will live normie life if that happened
You're not blackpilled if you think that way,you're just another failed normie who wishes to go back/to be a part of the matrix.
All foids are the same,there is no such thing as a ''special'', ''the one'' foid,all of them are worthless trash and not worth the time and effort.

not possible to delete thoughts, It has no properties. you can only minify its verbal imagery audibility, or slightly alter its contextual semantics.

I’m talking about loyal foid not whore

You're not blackpilled if you think that way,you're just another failed normie who wishes to go back/to be a part of the matrix.
All foids are the same,there is no such thing as a ''special'', ''the one'' foid,all of them are worthless trash and not worth the time and effort.

Cope. The sexual companionship of a teen foid will fill you with bliss and mirth and change your life.

not possible to delete thoughts, It has no properties. you can only minify its verbal imagery audibility, or slightly alter its contextual semantics.
Maybe true. I might still be mysoginistic nihilist