Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the only thing sandniggers are too good at making

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
the best thing sandniggers are too good at making is RELIGIONS.
they literally brainwashed the whole world with judaism, christianity and islam.
all the prophets were middle eastern sandniggers and all the events of the holy books supposedly happened in the middle east and some places in africa like egypt.
what's even funnier is that europe have been also brainwashed by these stupid religions so hard over hundreds of years. and the same also applies to muttmerica.
we're pretty much the inventors of religions but it's not something you can be proud of. religions are retarded anyway and the only thing pisslam have done is making a giant inbred population.

thank you for spreading Christianity and making us more civilized

images

images

They're also good at making inbreds.

the best thing sandniggers are too good at making is RELIGIONS.
they literally brainwashed the whole world with judaism, christianity and islam.
all the prophets were middle eastern sandniggers and all the events of the holy books supposedly happened in the middle east and some places in africa like egypt.
what's even funnier is that europe have been also brainwashed by these stupid religions so hard over hundreds of years. and the same also applies to muttmerica.
we're pretty much the inventors of religions but it's not something you can be proud of. religions are retarded anyway and the only thing pisslam have done is making a giant inbred population.
Eastern religions mog ours

praying to jesus mogs praying to double headed elephant.
Hinduism doesn’t count, that shit is retarded. Buddhism gigamogs though.

Hinduism doesn’t count, that shit is retarded. Buddhism gigamogs though.
maybe, i always thought about becoming a Zoroastrian but i heard that you need to be genetically a part of the tribe to be considered a zoroastiran.
it's still another sandnigger religion anyway

maybe, i always thought about becoming a Zoroastrian but i heard that you need to be genetically a part of the tribe to be considered a zoroastiran.
it's still another sandnigger religion anyway
I think that’s only to be a Parsi in India (they don’t want subhuman currycels mixing with them). But Zoroastrianism is what all major modern western religions are inspired by. Meanwhile their cousins in curryland made Buddhism that inspired all Eastern religions. Aryans truly were the master race, but it was at making religion copes.

I think that’s only to be a Parsi in India (they don’t want subhuman currycels mixing with them). But Zoroastrianism is what all major modern western religions are inspired by. Meanwhile their cousins in curryland made Buddhism that inspired all Eastern religions. Aryans truly were the master race, but it was at making religion copes.
parsi people do really mog the shit out of curries. so it's kinda normal they won't want indians to reproduce with them.
also, if you're good looking (aryan) then you don't even need to make religious copes to cope with your subhumanity, whites only started taking religions just because they wanted a modest trad political regime plus you can brainwash the people easier with religion.

parsi people do really mog the shit out of curries. so it's kinda normal they won't want indians to reproduce with them.
also, if you're good looking (aryan) then you don't even need to make religious copes to cope with your subhumanity, whites only started taking religions just because they wanted a modest trad political regime plus you can brainwash the people easier with religion.
Aryan = indo-iranian, hence why I said zoroastrianism and Buddhism. And life was brutal af back then, so even being good looking back then was shit compared to being ugly now probably.

Theyre good at making gore videos to

The humnan brain goes to great lenghts in order to justify why it's living in a desert eating lizards and fucking goats so it creates all sorts of gods n shiet to cope.

Meanwhile Europeans fucked white pussy and farmed in lush fertile lands.

I agree ( except Hinduism )
Japanese Shintoism or Buddhism etc mog hard

@Copexodius Maximus

@BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet thoughts ?
Yeah, Hinduism is incredibly retarded.

What about sintoism? It was a local system of beliefs, probably.

What about sintoism? It was a local system of beliefs, probably.
Shintoism doesn’t really exist. It was made by the Japanese Empire to try to separate out the native Japanese religion that’s mixed in with Buddhism. In reality Japanese people’s religion is heavily a mix of Buddhism and Shinto tradition.

religion acts as an enforcer of law and rules otherwise you get to the point where cahd gets to form harem

Buddhism mogs all of them.

without religion there is no cohesion and you get beheahed by other powerful group, it also acts as agiga cope for all the sufferings

Buddhism mogs all of them.
based tbh, what i like about it is its clean as fuck, it doesnt give a fuck it doesnt ask for fucks, what i dont like is buddhas head is used as an decoration piece by normies

Last edited: