Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only thing keeping me going is that I'll be dead in a few weeks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Knowing that it'll be on a high note emotionally since it will be after my favorite series ends also helps.

Drop the rope and get a 1611 King James bible instead.

Knowing you can just take your life like that whenever you feel like planning it does make everything a lot more relaxing. Only if I could go along with it on the day I plan though... I always back off like a pussy.

Knowing you can just take your life like that whenever you feel like planning it does make everything a lot more relaxing. Only if I could go along with it on the day I plan though... I always back off like a pussy.
I've tested the shotgun by putting it into my mouth and pulling the trigger with no ammo and I've been fine. Of course it could be different when it's loaded and the time comes.

Not gonna play the moralfag here but maybe you should reconsider

What happens if your survival instinct kicks in when its loaded? Have you thought of a backup?
A backup for what? And I guess I have to hope I fight through it.

You must have gone through absolute hell for you to be feeling this way, hope I don't have to relate to this feeling in the future.
Take care @JohnWickCel

It is relieving to know that you have the option to leave this clown world at anytime.

You must have gone through absolute hell for you to be feeling this way, hope I don't have to relate to this feeling in the future.
Take care @JohnWickCel
It's not really awful especially in comparision to the other users on here but I just don't want to drudge myself through this crap society for years as it rots further.

Do you have a specific date planned?

Wait do u plan on live streaming it

I have three decades to go.

iu

Why don't you do something a little moRE enjoyable so you can have some fun, MAke a difference and have a lower rate of failure.

If that's true you realise you can do ANYTHING? Literally anything. You have a superpower. U can take any risk you want you might aswell suicide by trying to become rich or something cuz then in the end if it goes bad you can just kill yourself.

I don't think u should kill yourself tho.
Ur 16. When Ur 16 all Ur emotions are exaggerated so much. Wait a year and you'll be looking back at this and thinking wtf was I thinking

If that's true you realise you can do ANYTHING? Literally anything. You have a superpower. U can take any risk you want you might aswell suicide by trying to become rich or something cuz then in the end if it goes bad you can just kill yourself.

Ur 16. When Ur 16 all Ur emotions are exaggerated so much. Wait a year and you'll be looking back at this and thinking wtf was I thinking
Yes exactly, @JohnWickCel

I'm 15 and I'm pretty chill on this. This isn't a heat of the moment thing, I've thought about this for years.

Yes exactly, @JohnWickCel
Who? Haven't heard of that user before.
I'm 15 and I'm pretty chill on this. This isn't a heat of the moment thing, I've thought about this for years.
So what are the negatives in Ur life. Obviously as an incel there are some ones you obviously have but u have any that not the average incel has?

JFL At cels here telling each other not to rope, it should be encouraged really, escaping from this absurdist hell should be our ultimate goal, it's cope n rope that is an incels life, nothing more.

I wish you luck OP

Brutal, best of luck. I will likely personally rope in 5-10 years if my spiritual journey disappoints me.

I've tested the shotgun by putting it into my mouth and pulling the trigger with no ammo and I've been fine. Of course it could be different when it's loaded and the time comes.
This dispel the myth that gun violence kill people. I always believe that's it's the ammo/bullet that kill people.

huh, so you are waiting for the last characters to be draw by this artist? that is a very niche hobby and you mog me in terms of interests tbh
Yeah I am.

kinda ironic title

"only thing keeping me going"

if something wasn't keeping you going, doesn't that mean you would rope?

i get the gist though

New Revised Standard all the way
That version tries to hide the fact Jesus is God. Acts 20 28:

28 Keep watch over yourselves and over all the flock, of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[a] that he obtained with the blood of his own Son

Now compared to the 1611 KJV:

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Now compared to the Greek original:

"Haimatos tou idiou"= blood his own. The KJV translated it right, that version and many others changed it.

That version tries to hide the fact Jesus is God. Acts 20 28:

28 Keep watch over yourselves and over all the flock, of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[a] that he obtained with the blood of his own Son

Now compared to the 1611 KJV:

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Now compared to the Greek original:

"Haimatos tou idiou"= blood his own. The KJV translated it right, that version and many others changed it.
Not big enough reason for me to read super-old english as a non-native english speaker

Not big enough reason for me to read super-old english as a non-native english speaker
1611 English is cool. Thou hateth reasons to read it lol.

Do you believe god punishes suicide?
It is a sin no doubt about it, but if you believe and trust in Jesus Christ and the blood sacrifice He did, all your sins have already been paid for on the cross of calvary. Christians will undergo a different judgement where Jesus will give us awards for the good things we did for Him. The final judgement will be only for the unbelievers. It will be just a formality, because these people are already condemned.

John 3 KJV:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Last edited:
You are so so lucky for owning a shotgun brother. If I had a shotgun I'd be rotting in the ground for at least five years now. Maybe even longer.

Foid tier attention whoring.

So, it wouldn't matter how I died anyway since I was created in such a way as to need evidence to believe in things... same probably goes for OP.
Just pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ and ask for faith. Faith is a gift of the Holy Spirit. I was also like you, but worked for me. Also watch this:

The best part of salvation is that it depends 0% on you. It's a complete, already done 100% by God, gift you just have to accept.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1cVRHXFGrY

How bad is your looks situation?

Lmao if it's loaded but you weren't ready.