Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The only thing i truly envy is their ability to be assholes

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
They can afford it,they are praised because of it,people have tolerance for their toxicity, they receive zero backlashes and no consequences whatsoever.
This is the only aspect I envy about them, although me wishing to afford being publicly an asshole is justifiable while them being the assholes thats they are isnt. They haven't dealt a bad hand that shaped them into misanthropy. I have! (a part of being schizoid)

Use the Internet wisely.

I knew an oldcel like you would relate, this imo the best privilege they have looking back in their lives having been bullies for the most of it has to be very satisfying

I knew an oldcel like you would relate, this imo the best privilege they have looking back in their lives having been bullies for the most of it has to be very satisfying
Only a few can actively know they were bullies. Most are clueless. They just don't care, and/or, have no capacity for self reflection.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back