Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only Therapy I need

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Is a cute looksmatch gf that will love me and have sex with me daily and tend to my needs every single day I'm alive.
No need for any jewpills or Therapists that will rob me out of my money.
Sadly, normies don't seem to get that.

Fellow cel, even most normies don't get to live that kinda life. For us, it's over.

Fellow cel, even most normies don't get to live that kinda life. For us, it's over.
most normoids atleast have the validation that somebody loves them

most normoids atleast have the validation that somebody loves them
Yeah, kinda. Most male normies jump so many hoops and act like a jester selling their soul just for once a week starfish sex. However high tier normies are another story.

I want to fuck your pfp

Is a cute looksmatch gf that will love me and have sex with me daily and tend to my needs every single day I'm alive.
No need for any jewpills or Therapists that will rob me out of my money.
Sadly, normies don't seem to get that.
Just a few millimeters

Me too brother...

All any of us needs is your typical tradwife ie she watches the kids, washes the dishes and the clothes and we bring home the bacon at our 9-5 wage slave job.

That’s a situation that has basically worked since humanity’s inception kikecel until your “people” decided to fuck us all over including you yourself by pushing and promoting women’s lib, women’s voting rights, feminism and radical feminism.

That’s a situation that has basically worked since humanity’s inception kikecel until your “people” decided to fuck us all over including you yourself by pushing and promoting women’s lib, women’s voting rights, feminism and radical feminism.
Sorry it isnt my fault :cryfeels:

>cute
>looksmatch

either youre bragging or being naiive

This is not 1880s. stop daydreaming

>cute
>looksmatch

either youre bragging or being naiive
I mean beckies can be cute. I've had oneitises for foids with many flaws provided they seemed unused and feminine and reasonably attracive, not a complete deformed hog. the problem with this is that foids don't work the same and only consider chad attractive while wishing thorough gassing on every other male