Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The only strat keeping me from roping

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Life has become so insufferably boring and empty that it takes a strong will power to not just end it. The only means that I've managed to keep myself alive is by limiting my food intake to one meal a day so I have something to look forward to. It works well enough as it returns my brain to its most primal state but if I decide to eat breakfast or eat before the one meal life becomes suicide fuel again.

I litterraly do not kill myself for my parents by respect for them because they good ones but if they gone i'm gone too.

Life has become so insufferably boring and empty that it takes a strong will power to not just end it. The only means that I've managed to keep myself alive is by limiting my food intake to one meal a day so I have something to look forward to. It works well enough as it returns my brain to its most primal state but if I decide to eat breakfast or eat before the one meal life becomes suicide fuel again.
does this really work ?

not eating makes me more depressed and I need a way to cope

no way this works btw if tomorrow ur technique doesn't work u're getting hacked buddy

I would never end my life just so normcattle wouldn't get a drop of satisfaction at an another sub5 life being extinguished.

I would never end my life just so normcattle wouldn't get a drop of satisfaction at an another sub5 life being extinguished.
I have the same mentality but it can be a challenge staying alive.