Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only solution to my suffering would be to get deleted from this planet

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
But not by roping or getting murdered, I just didn't want to exist. I struggle with the fact that I am a real person, with memories and actions. I suffer by knowing that my physical body, the vessel in which I was born, was so rejected and trampled on. I wish there never was an "I".

I don't want to rope, I don't want to die, it wouldn't be enough. I want to erase all the traces of my existence, and I am struggling for real with this. I am feeling something I can't explain, it is so uncomfortable, it is like my being is an error, every single movement I perform is disgusting and makes me angry. I don't know how to solve it. I just wish I never was.

our only solution is the final solution:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

incel revolution when?(in minecraft of course)