Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only solution to incelism are sexbots. But there's few problems with robopussy:

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
  1. it wont happen during our lifetime
  2. the reason why sex with girls is better than with sexdolls is because sexdolls are dead. just like playing single player games, NPCs are dead beings, such as sexdolls. not exactly as stimulating as playing multiplayer. we need the thing we are fucking to be at least semi-alive or resembling a living being. it needs to have a personality, its own thoughts, things it likes and it doesnt, it needs to talk to us, to moan, and such
  3. we can THEORETICALLY already get sex dolls with an AI similar to CHAT-GPT installed that would let them: moan, pretend to be our gf (verbally), answer all our questions, talk to us, pretend being a living being. Instead of chatting, it would have a speaker and would speak the things that chatgpt would normally write. Note i dont mean chatgpt literally. thats just a chat bot, it would need modifications.
  4. there are things such current-era sexbots wouldnt be able to do:
    1. they wouldnt be able to walk, run, do shopping, exercise, make food, they wouldnt even be able to move at all. thats because its very hard to make humanoidal robots walk without losing their balance and tripping (without installing some giga unnatural legs/feet). Now imagine, you would not only need to make it walk, the movement would need to be connected to the AI. it would need to be 100% aware of its surroundings to not accidentally trip on the street and kill a child with the weight of its robot body.
    2. movement during sex would be also nonexistent due to above issue or it would be very minimal to not accidentally damage the customer/user.
    3. You cant take them outside for a date, because they cant walk.
    4. Whatever feelings it would say it has towards us would be FAKE. we are hundreds if not thousands of years before AI will have free will and feelings. And if it had free will, why would it fuck an incel?
  5. they would essentially be like wheelchaired home-bound live-in girlfriends with more limited movement and fake feelings/personalities.
of course just because we can get a talking sexdoll that seems be alive and mimick free will (fake feelings), it doesnt even seem to be happening now anyway lmao. I dont see any sex robots developers adding AI to them. i guess its too expensive for now

Last edited:
I'm indifferent towards these sucky fucky robots, but elites aren't so uninterested in topic. Main problem is that countries like china don't want LDAR of epic scale which prevents single mothers and tallfags who lead the countries from getting their shekels.

I'm indifferent towards these sucky fucky robots, but elites aren't so uninterested in topic. Main problem is that countries like china don't want LDAR of epic scale which prevents single mothers and tallfags who lead the countries from getting their shekels.
these things would be expensive so i dont think there would be much LDAR. and there would be a reason to work. many inkwels cant even betabux a woman but with such sex robots there would be a motivation to work.

also users could always work to save money for newer model or to replace some of its parts (eg hands or head) for their better/newer counterparts

All incels should go into STEM so we can attribute to technology that helps make robot girlfriends so we can help the next generation of brocels.

All incels should go into STEM so we can attribute to technology that helps make robot girlfriends so we can help the next generation of brocels.
IQ matters. Not everybody has an above-average IQ. STEM-related careers require +120 IQ in order to (successfully) complete 4-year curriculum.

IQ matters. Not everybody has an above-average IQ. STEM-related careers require +120 IQ in order to (successfully) complete 4-year curriculum.
Of course it was more a joke than a serious suggestion. Being low IQ is unfortunately a truecel trait.

they'll program the robots to plot to kill you like a real woman would, to bring that kink factor back