Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only shower that we need...

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
ezgif-4-1115733c75.png

Last edited:
I will shower all the women with my love

Is this an electric device that will fry you in the shower or something with chemicals ? I can't tell picture is too small....

We're already being showered with chemtrails, tbh.

Is this an electric device that will fry you in the shower or something with chemicals ? I can't tell picture is too small....
It's nickname for wanky showerhead that heats water, used in shithole counteries.

It's nickname for wanky showerhead that heats water, used in shithole counteries.

Fuck've actually seen one of those(just a different model of water heater) in a shitty 2 stars hostel on an island.....damn this is primitive and dangerous.

Fuck've actually seen one of those(just a different model of water heater) in a shitty 2 stars hostel on an island.....damn this is primitive and dangerous.
It's literally just a coil that's directly connected to socket in a plastic casing.

Dude, I’ve actually used one of these. I was staying a few hours outside Guatemala City and the family friend I was staying with used this to heat his water. They’re terrifying.