Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only sane people left in the US believe the Earth is 6000 years old

• Thread starter suicidalsincesix
  • Start date
suicidalsincesix

suicidalsincesix

Recruit
★★
As a preface, I do not believe in Jewish Gods and I prefer a more open spirituality, free of [Jewish] control. However, the majority of the people in the US against degeneracy (abortion, rampant casual sex, modern pop music, drug use, etc) are Christians.
It truly is a clown world when the only people on our side believe in an invisible sky daddy and think humans and dinosaurs coexisted

Tbh this is just common sense, most people are clowns ngl.

The ultimate goal of religion is to keep society as a whole functional and moral. Those who recognize this tend to feign faith; not every follower truly believes in his religion.

Watch Kent Hovind seminar regarding young earth.

I don’t hate jews but not all Christians worship Israel. Not all Christians believe in young Earth creationism. I don’t think you were implying either of those things though.

Tradcuck detected.

Gee it's almost like that "sky daddy" you atheist fags harp on about mocking is actually reasonable and maybe the things the bible predicted are true and effective idk

another scum that we wouldn't have to deal with if the good guy had won