Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only sad thing is that kid didn't see through the veil of your bullshit sooner.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Last edited:
He says he’s happy after swallowing the blackpill and they still wanna make him doubt himself even more.

They’ll always tell you how easy and how possible it is to get a girlfriend regardless of looks or height but you rarely see that in real life.

He says he’s happy after swallowing the blackpill and they still wanna make him doubt himself even more.

They’ll always tell you how easy and how possible it is to get a girlfriend regardless of looks or height but you rarely see that in real life.

If I'd care what these people post on reddit, I would visit reddit.
I'm not on incels.is to read reddit.
Stop reposting reddit here.

I’m happy for him. Show yourself reddit boy

Look at all the roasties telling him their ugly friends found partners.

Yeah that would’ve worked, 30 years ago…..

>"for the longest time, I tried..."
>"I (19m)"

Bruh you are 19, you haven't tried anything "for the longest time."

This story is exhibit A for why I endorse the mod decision to ban teenagers for their own good.

At that age you still have years ahead of you, it is far far far too early to be concluding it's over for you, and the last thing you should be doing is hanging on here listening to grumpy old men like myself and @JayGoptri and @Emba and @Zhou Chang-Xing talking about our cold hard lives of inceldom.

I especially like to read bat-shit crazy posts by that degenerate heroin-addicted whore on IT

Fuck Everyone In This Thread Gaslighting This Guy Simply Because He Is 19 Agest Scum.

People (especially average and below men in this case) will never let you give up in peace, because when you show them how reasonable your decision to give up as an ugly man in the screwed up modern dating market is, you remind them that most of them also have it pretty bad and should give up as well if they were rational and cost-benefit-minded about it.

But normies will jump through 10000 hoops to get some leftovers of affection/sex from some woman who'll treat them with 0 respect and cuck them next week and they'll still brag about that.

So brace yourself for a parade of 5'0 bald Indian janitor womanizers.

Last edited:
>"I (19m)"

This story is exhibit A for why I endorse the mod decision to ban teenagers for their own good.

At that age you still have years ahead of you, it is far far far too early to be concluding it's over for you, and the last thing you should be doing is hanging on here listening to grumpy old men like myself and @JayGoptri and @Emba and @Zhou Chang-Xing talking about our cold hard lives of inceldom.
The longest time x3!

At 19 it's like, "I have the suspicion that things might continue to suck..."

But. It's entirely possible that it's over because it never began.

If I'd care what these people post on reddit, I would visit reddit.
I'm not on incels.is to read reddit.
Stop reposting reddit here.
No

>"I (19m)"

I'm 20 but I know for a FACT it's over because I'm too short and WAYYY too ugly for any female to ever find attractive.

The original's comments are like reverse blackpill where men only date hot women and not the other way around

>"I (19m)"

The longest time x3!

At 19 it's like, "I have the suspicion that things might continue to suck..."

But. It's entirely possible that it's over because it never began.

In some ways I agree, 19 for most is far too early to know how their own mind works, let alone anything else. BUT -  to lead the most peaceful life, knowing that one has many years ahead before the scares and realities of old age (and eventually a painful death) start to set in, I think that the earlier an ugly subhuman takes the black and exits the "race for foid" mentality, the more peacefully his heart will beat.

That being said, it's impossible to know per individual when that point is. I just know that I would have been a lot better off if I had a website like this when I was younger, where grumpy old single/Incel men could prepare me for what's to come. I never had that. There was never even one male figure in my life who said anything truly honest about the world until it was too late and I had already gone through panic attacks trying to figure out what's happening to me on my own.

Does it mean I would have stopped trying to have foid? Probably not. But I would have not hit the ground as hard knowing there is a massive group of people experiencing the same phenomenon. And does it mean every low smv male should uniformly give up because of what we grumpy old men say here? Nope, they shouldn't. They should try. Yoda was wrong! There IS a TRY ! That's my two cents anyway.

But, I do also submit that anyone below 18 probably shouldn't be here. It's just too early in their development process to absorb all this information. It should be 18+ at a minimum.

Last edited:

Oh it does work but only if you’re fame/status maxxed to the moon.

Ya know?

The part that IT strategically leaves out. Doh!

In some ways I agree, 19 for most is far too early to know how their own mind works, let alone anything else. BUT -  to lead the most peaceful life, knowing that one has many years ahead before the scares and realities of old age (and eventually a painful death) start to set in, I think that the earlier an ugly subhuman takes the black and exits the "race for foid" mentality, the more peacefully his heart will beat.

That being said, it's impossible to know per individual when that point is. I just know that I would have been a lot better off if I had a website like this when I was younger, where grumpy old single/Incel men could prepare me for what's to come. I never had that. There was never even one male figure in my life who said anything truly honest about the world until it was too late and I had already gone through panic attacks trying to figure out what's happening to me on my own.

Does it mean I would have stopped trying to have foid? Probably not. But I would have not hit the ground as hard knowing there is a massive group of people experiencing the same phenomenon. And does it mean every low smv male should uniformly give up because of what we grumpy old men say here? Nope, they shouldn't. They should try. Yoda was wrong! There IS a TRY ! That's my two cents anyway.

But, I do also submit that anyone below 18 probably shouldn't be here. It's just too early in their development process to absorb all this information. It should be 18+ at a minimum.
I knew it was over for me at 15 bruh. Dafuq you talking about?

Oh it does work but only if you’re fame/status maxxed to the moon.

Ya know?

The part that IT strategically leaves out. Doh!
JFL :feelshaha: those IT morons always using the 1-in-a-million case scenario to tell us our problems have a solution or that "it's not always like that, I know a guy wh..." :foidSoy::soy:

Next time around they'll screenshot a post of someone here saying that they have no money for food and tell him that Jesus multiplied loaves of bread and fishes :feelsthink: :feelskek:

Then you are a rare case my dear GenTwat

The fact you type like this to my well placed thoughts means you a spaz. But it's okay.
I consider myself to be among the small minority of people in Gen Z that's Based. The rest of my generation unfortunately seems to be a combination of Cucks, Lefties, Drug/Alcohol addicts, Sluts, and overall Degenerates.
Failure to be any of these is this day and age unfortunately results in becoming an Incel.

I consider myself to be among the small minority of people in Gen Z that's Based. The rest of my generation unfortunately seems to be a combination of Cucks, Lefties, Drug/Alcohol addicts, Sluts, and overall Degenerates.
Failure to be any of these is this day and age unfortunately results in becoming an Incel.
Well that's good then, but just remember whatever you think you know now can and will change up to about 25.
Based, glad there's a support network out there (this forum) where we can relate to those who have gone through similar experiences. :yes:
:feelsokman:

Spare us the crocodile tears and just admit you're pissed you lost a potential NPC.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zciutv/this_one_is_honestly_sad_someone_so_young_pulled/

IT (and other so-called "progressives") be like, "Waaahhhh this kid saw through our progressive bullshit so we cut him off from humanity and we have no idea why he turned on us!11!!!!111!!!11!!!!"

I got into the black pill at age 15 bc I was bullied harshly for my looks and realized lookism determined. Teens aren't dumb. Also ITtears is full of groomer trannys. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well that's good then, but just remember whatever you think you know now can and will change up to about 25.
Does that mean I have peaked in life as a 25 year old? And that there will be no major changes to my thought processes, intelligence, general emotional state or personality. From here on out it's just dullsville, my youth is completely behind me and all I have to await is watching an ugly face and body slowly decline due to aging.

You love to see it.

Let's get those numbers up boyos. :feelsokman:

Does that mean I have peaked in life as a 25 year old? And that there will be no major changes to my thought processes, intelligence, general emotional state or personality. From here on out it's just dullsville, my youth is completely behind me and all I have to await is watching an ugly face and body slowly decline due to aging.
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back