Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The only reason why i want the world to end

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm a very Jealous person, I envy all those young happy couples that I see in public or on social media. I have always dreamed about the world ending by WW3, nuclear war, meteor strike, zombie apocalypse, or a deadly virus that kills everyone. If the world ends during my lifetime, I will be filled with joy and happiness because I will know that couples will no longer be able to experience the love and sex they had. As I see everybody die from an apocalyptic event, I will be laughing like the joker. Thinking about it makes me excited for the future because nuclear war is likely to happen when taking into consideration the current wars that occurred this century.

Last edited:
I'm a very Jealous person, I envy all those young happy couples that I see in public or on social media. I have always dreamed about the world ending by WW3, nuclear war, meteor strike, zombie apocalypse, or a deadly virus that kills everyone. If the world ends during my lifetime, I will be filled with joy and happiness because I will know that couples won't be able to experience the love and sex they were experiencing. As I see everybody die from an apocalyptic event, I will be laughing like the joker. Thinking about it makes me excited for the future because nuclear war is likely to happen when taking into consideration the current wars that occurred this century.
fair enough mate.

I'm a very Jealous person, I envy all those young happy couples that I see in public or on social media. I have always dreamed about the world ending by WW3, nuclear war, meteor strike, zombie apocalypse, or a deadly virus that kills everyone. If the world ends during my lifetime, I will be filled with joy and happiness because I will know that couples won't be able to experience the love and sex they were experiencing. As I see everybody die from an apocalyptic event, I will be laughing like the joker. Thinking about it makes me excited for the future because nuclear war is likely to happen when taking into consideration the current wars that occurred this century.
The main flaw in your theory is that we will likely be the first ones to be wiped out, as nobody will care about helping us.

Thus we won't see the "end times" play out, while Chads will likely survive and rebuild.

The main flaw in your theory is that we will likely be the first ones to be wiped out, as nobody will care about helping us.

Thus we won't see the "end times" play out, while Chads will likely survive and rebuild.
Hmm, it depends on how the world ends

I'm a very Jealous person, I envy all those young happy couples that I see in public or on social media. I have always dreamed about the world ending by WW3, nuclear war, meteor strike, zombie apocalypse, or a deadly virus that kills everyone. If the world ends during my lifetime, I will be filled with joy and happiness because I will know that couples will no longer be able to experience the love and sex they had. As I see everybody die from an apocalyptic event, I will be laughing like the joker. Thinking about it makes me excited for the future because nuclear war is likely to happen when taking into consideration the current wars that occurred this century.
It won't happen in our life time though probably.

W

We need some Brocels to survive and kill the remaining Chads and Stacies

But societal collapse means we will lose all modern amenities like clean water and food.

Russia just put sarmat 2 aka SATAN 2 on combat duty couple months ago....

It comes equipped with 10-15 nuclear war heads....the most powerful nukes on the planet...it can hit usa from anywhere inside russia..

Russia is also giving China the technology for them to upgrade their nuke submarines...

Russia just put sarmat 2 aka SATAN 2 on combat duty couple months ago....

It comes equipped with 10-15 nuclear war heads....the most powerful nukes on the planet...it can hit usa from anywhere inside russia..

Russia is also giving China the technology for them to upgrade their nuke submarines...
I doubt that Ukraine and Russia will escalate to a nuclear war because Russia is slowly battering Ukraines military, and Ukraine lost aid from the US.
There is still hope, if the President of China makes the decision to invade Taiwan, it will definitely lead to a major war between multiple countries. Supposedly, China will attack Taiwan in 2027 or 2030

I have always dreamed about the world ending by WW3, nuclear war
Unironically
This is the only (realistic) solution for male loneliness a.k.a inceldom

the world wont end. america is way to powerful.

I doubt that Ukraine and Russia will escalate to a nuclear war because Russia is slowly battering Ukraines military, and Ukraine lost aid from the US.
There is still hope, if the President of China makes the decision to invade Taiwan, it will definitely lead to a major war between multiple countries. Supposedly, China will attack Taiwan in 2027 or 2030
Taiwan is going to be a spiked porcupine for China to devour...it's GOING TO HURT...

China has to take Taiwan like Russia has to take Ukraine for right wing supremic militant authoritarian goals.

Usa wants Taiwan to weaken China like Ukraine has weaken Russian ground forces...

Unironically
This is the only (realistic) solution for male loneliness a.k.a inceldom
Right....KILL EVERYONE.....but...unless a righteous world comes about afterwards...it will be just like in the days of noah...God cleansed mankind out..only for Mankind to go back to the shits...

The world won’t end Rome is way too powerful.
Right. Llmmaaooo....even tho Italy still exists and rome is still the capitol...I think I get where ur coming from