Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason people deny what we say is because it comes from us

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Whether people admit it or not most people do not respect the views of low-status and/ or ugly men; since we are the lowest of the low most people see us and our opinions as trash and will go out of their way to deny anything we have to say. I've been blackpilling my Chadlite friend for about 2 months now and he has come to accept some of the core beliefs such as the importance of looks in all facets of life. We can also see this when black people drop blackpills in real life and on social media. People don't go out of their way to disagree with them and quite often people agree with them. If we want people to swallow the blackpill, we need to get our Chad friends or at least our normie friends to swallow the blackpill ( and yes this depends on how many friends we have, im lucky to have only a small number of "friends" that ive known for years).