Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only reason more men aren't killing themselves is because they don't want their parents to feel bad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Which is stupid since they'll get over it in a week or two and then remember him once or twice a year.

death makes them more afraid then tears shed by sadness

That's reason number one, reason number 2 is that I'm a punk bitch that's scared of the process of dying. Not being dead, but rather the actual, painful process of dying. Plus what if I botch it.

Deep down we're all narcissistic martyrs who think we're so important. No doubt it'd probably crush my parents for a week, but eventually life moves on. And if you don't have money lined up for the burial they'll probably be pissed if you're a neet and they have to pay for it LOL.

That's the only reason I'm alive ngl

Another big reason is fear of hell. How can you know for sure what's on the other side?

I don't really care about what they'll think. What I don't want to is to leave money around for the government to redistribute it to single mothers. If I ever get cancer or something, I'll make sure to burn every last penny so that nobody gets anything from me.

My fear is that I might survive.

Another big reason is fear of hell. How can you know for sure what's on the other side?
That would be brutal, living a miserable life until you rope and then ending up in hell.
No wonder religion lasted for so long.

And religion.
That would be brutal, living a miserable life until you rope and then ending up in hell.
No wonder religion lasted for so long.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: From an emotional hell to a physical one, very wise choice atheists

Fear is the primary drive of religion, I would have been dead by now if that fear didn't fuck me up.

High IQ, and religion

My fear is that I might survive.
Tbh this is my biggest reason as well, to survive and get crippled or a slow painful death. There just aren't any cheap, available and safe methods.