Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason men exercise or go to the gym is to have sex and it is pathetic

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
This is basically every man's end goal who does this since all men wants to fuck, because having a nice body = guaranteed sex right? Not always. Some copers seem to forget their face/height is the main reason for holding them back, and the only way to fix it? You can't, unless you have extensive surgery that could set you back tens of thousands of dollars. Which I'm sure 99% of copers don't have. Now that I think about it, it's pretty sad to see gymmaxxers go through this thinking they will ascend. Obviously Chad is exempt from this rule and doesn't need to lift in order to get laid, but that should be common knowledge by now. Also, I fucking hate women.

Last edited:
The only reason men do anything is to increase their chances of attracting a woman. This world, this universe, and everything in it revolves around women

For most I guess it would be about trying to get sex. But for me it's a good cope and helps me think about other things rather than the blackpill because it's one of the few mostly male only spaces on earth and most people who go to the gym are coping redpillcels who think muscles would help them ascend.

The only reason men do anything is to increase their chances of attracting a woman. This world, this universe, and everything in it revolves around women
That's also the reason why men smuggle coke across borders, make risky investments, study hard fields of work etc

It's all in order to have sex.

Based thread. :blackpill:

I used to go gym to increase my performance in football.

Everytime I go for a run on a forest trail I always hope I bump into a lone foid who is jogging as well so we can run together in an area where no one can interrupt me:feelsEhh:

Sounds like a lame-ass excuse to be lazy.

Cope. Exercise is a great cope and you are being a lazycel

This toilets and gentlemen, is why GrAYcels should be lynched IRL
So we should all get fat and don't take care of ourselves because of the thing we hate the most ¨a womens opinion¨.

Just doxx yourself theory, gymmaxing has been known for a long time here as a cope. But I guess you newfagcels should learn the hard way
Quality of life above the rest, if you are not going to rope then living life with the least complication is the best option but, most people are inefficient.

Yep theres so many normies from my school back in the day who are coping with the gym thinking that its going to get them laid. ITS really pathetic. Like these guys are probably 5/10 but have never asked a woman out.

Meanwhile here was me who asked hundreds of females out and got nothing, because im ugly.

Bluepillers: 56) :soy:

Quality of life above the rest, if you are not going to rope then living life with the least complication is the best option but, most people are inefficient.
Couldn't have said it better myself, also I hate GrAYcels

"cope" and "for sex only" well see when you get gang banged by gypsies and you are not in any shape to even attemp to defend yourself

Those gym bashing threads are getting pathetic. :feelshaha: Gym isn't done in order to have sex, it is a REPLACEMENT for sex.

Obviously there is no hole, no pheromones, no real foid and no ejaculation, still exercise is probably closer to sex than fapping. It has all the motions of sex, you get rewarded with similar chemicals like with sex (dopamine etc..) and also it is healthy as fuck, literally the only thing missing out of the equation is your dick being massaged by a hole, but anything else is EXACTLY like sex. Virgins seriously underestimate just how fucking taxing sex is on the body, it's as hard as a sprint or something.

Also I seriously wonder how many of you are simply volcels who larp as incels, if you can't even do exercise how are you going to have sex? :feelskek: Some of you are probably not even that ugly, but refuse to even get fit enough to have sex.

Last edited:
Gynocentric

"cope" and "for sex only" well see when you get gang banged by gypsies and you are not in any shape to even attemp to defend yourself

Virgins seriously underestimate just how fucking taxing sex is on the body, it's as hard as a sprint or something.
How would you know? :chad::banhammer:

Jan: 13, 2021

:soy::soy:
Most cucked thing I read in this forum.

"Everything in this universe revolves around women" :feelsugh::feelsugh:

You're giving women too much validation dude, it's unacceptable. Their value lies in that dirty little hole of theirs, men need that hole for a few minutes of our pleasure. That's it. This is the only value of a woman. If you think everything in this universe revolves around women then you might as well just donate all of your hard earned money to whores on camsites because everything revolves around them am I right? :soy::soy:

That's also the reason why men smuggle coke across borders, make risky investments, study hard fields of work etc

It's all in order to have sex.
This.

Man some people here give women too much validation. No wonder there are thousands of bluepill lurkers everyday(most of them women ofcourse) who wouldn't wanna miss out on this sweet validation. I'd browse this site too if I was a woman.:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

So your saying you're not a loser yourself, Mr Chad? You will always be a GrAYcel
im the same as you ngl, but at least got the brains to not shit on gym cuz im a lazy bitch
you can do push ups at home so stfu, also you are just talking shit atp and stealing jokes

do i really need to shut you down that hard
talking smack and you think, ill let you get away with this just because of your stupid join date lmao

face me coward, you can't even do it online

Last edited:
im the same as you ngl, but at least got the brains to not shit on gym cuz im a lazy bitch
you can do push ups at home so stfu, also you are just talking shit atp and stealing jokes

talking smack and you think, ill let you get away with this just because of your stupid join date lmao

What? This is a forum for incels, not for virgins. We're literally the same to normies anyway.
You are still scum by trucel standards, we are not the same by any means. You already brutally mog me, so you are automatically filth to me

You are still scum by trucel standards, we are not the same by any means. You already brutally mog me, so you are automatically filth to me
go on clown, you forgot how to count?

im waiting

Seethe. :feelshaha: It's not my fucking fault this shit is illegal in your backwards country. :feelshaha: Best 50€ I ever spent ngl. She was also young and pretty (same age as me, around 20) and came from the Eastern bloc. Not even the local Chad could fuck that and I did. U mad bro? :feelshaha:
Nice brag, see you in the appeals. FYI it's not illegal where I live, I still get rejected because of my face like the truecel that I am

Nice brag, see you in the appeals. FYI it's not illegal where I live, I still get rejected because of my face like the truecel that I am
Fighting over who is the truest incel is fucking retarded. I was mogged, bullied and rejected my entire fucking life. Who fucking cares if it is because of my face or autism or poverty or whatever. We all sit in the same boat.

We should focus our hatred on Chads, foids and normies, our true enemies instead of each other.

Yeah JFL @ "bro i go to the gym for myself i want to feel good in my own skin" like how the fuck do they think their brains work? :feelshaha: Your brain will never allow you to feel good about yourself socially if you aren't attractive to the other gender.

It used to be like that for me but white nationalism and knowing there are dirty Jews trying to destroy me and my race really motivated me to get back into working out + I'm so fucking bored that I honestly wouldn't know what else to do with my time except working out. Though I stick with the opinion that learning some useful skills is probably a way better thing to focus on because for muscles you constantly need to keep training them while those skills will stay with you for your entire life and only take like a week to remember everything you learned.
This, I used to be so active doing anything just to get a chance of finding girls, after you realize it's all for nothing the LDAR-lifestyle really kicks in.

Last edited:

Based :feelzez:
2021cels are the best tbh :cool:

TL;DR gymmaxing is cope and disputing this is also cope

bro, the only reason most people do anything is for sex/attraction or health.

This is so true it’s unbelievable. Pretty much everything a man does is to increase his attractiveness to women. It’s only once he gives up and LDARs that he breaks out of this cycle