Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason it's not "racist" to choose partners based on race is because it hurts ethnic men more than ethnic women.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Obviously inceldom is a state of being that only affects men. So ethnic women, even if they are not seen as attractive as white women, will always have options. Since this sexual racism only hurts men, it is "ok".

However, what factor was hurting women's dating prospects? Being overweight. So as a result, they had to socially engineer the "fat acceptance movement" so men were more open minded to dating fat chicks.

Multiverse level IQ. Fucking based.

i rememeber even if just 10 years ago, it would be considered racist. but today, its much more socially acceptable. while on the other hand 10 years ago it was acceptable for men to say behind back that a chick was too fat, nowadays you'd get weird stares if you say that among males unless they're friends.

We need to go back to times more like that.

Here in SF all of the females have a white only policy. It angers me to no end how they can so loudly scream about feminism and women's rights but will never ever give the average rice, curry, arab, or hispanic guys a chance.

You would never know unless you seen it yourself day in and day out here over the past several years. And feel the hatred and total dismissal from females just for being an ethnic guy.

I'm no sheep that follows BLM without looking at the numbers and the whole situation. But I support BLM because it hits stacies and Karens so damn hard for their hypocrisy and crudeness.

Here in SF all of the females have a white only policy. It angers me to no end how they can so loudly scream about feminism and women's rights but will never ever give the average rice, curry, arab, or hispanic guys a chance.

You would never know unless you seen it yourself day in and day out here over the past several years. And feel the hatred and total dismissal from females just for being an ethnic guy.

I'm no sheep that follows BLM without looking at the numbers and the whole situation. But I support BLM because it hits stacies and Karens so damn hard for their hypocrisy and crudeness.
As Malcolm X said, that's the typical white liberal for you, will make symbolic victories to make you feel like you got something, but never actually do shit or make life better at all. White women are just manifestations of white liberals.

The only reason anything is ever a "problem" is because it hurts m'lady more than men.