Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The ONLY reason behind my seffering is not being able to fuck foids (because of ugliness)

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
It's literally the only thing. I'm doing my best to deal with the other stuff but not having a gf or sex is literally the only thing that makes me suffer, especially when they ARE around and I can't have any.

I know this because every time I'm out of town and doing some stuff on my own or with relatives, I'm much more content with life and happier too.

not having a gf or sex is literally the only thing that makes me suffer, especially when they ARE around and I can't have any.
This is actually dangerous.

It's literally the only thing. I'm doing my best to deal with the other stuff but not having a gf or sex is literally the only thing that makes me suffer, especially when they ARE around and I can't have any.

I know this because every time I'm out of town and doing some stuff on my own or with relatives, I'm much more content with life and happier too.
So you're Mentally well? No Autismo or anything like that? Your kind are the Pure Incels.

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Sesame Street

So you're Mentally well? No Autismo or anything like that? Your kind are the Pure Incels.
No. I do feel resentful, enraged and depressed sometimes. But when I'm focused on other things I'm good

Maybe I'm autistic now that I think about it. But I'm certainly not an introvert. I do talk well if I know I'm not being judged by the people around me.