Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only reason a lot of women are still alive is due to the fact they aren’t living in countries where you legally get killed for being a whore.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the only reason a lot of women are still alive is due to the fact they aren’t living in countries where you legally get killed for being a whore and many women are whores so yeah.

I’m sure many are familiar with ‘honour killings’ and ‘stoning’, which legally takes place in some countries, countries where being a whore is literally illegal yet sluts that don’t live in them types of countries still choose to bitch about ‘slut shamimg’ anyway but guess what? Sluts would not survive in them type of countries because the moment they say shit like ‘Bodycount doesn’t define a woman’s self-worth’ or anything like that, that would be it, just saying shit like this would get a slut fucked because she would of outed herself.

The shit women say in UK, USA, countries like that, etc, would not be tolerated in the type of countries I already mentioned.

Last edited:
Like the topic title says, the only reason a lot of women are still alive is due to the fact they aren’t living in countries where you legally get killed for being a whore and many women are whores so yeah.

I’m sure many are familiar with ‘honour killings’ and ‘stoning’, which legally takes place in some countries, countries where being a whore is literally illegal yet sluts that don’t live in them types of countries still choose to bitch about ‘slut shamimg’ anyway but guess what? Sluts would not survive in them type of countries because the moment they say shit like ‘Bodycount doesn’t define a woman’s self-worth’ or anything like that, that would be it, just saying shit like this would get a slut fucked because she would of outed herself.

The shit women say in UK, USA, countries like that, etc, would not be tolerated in the type of countries I already mentioned.
Agreed

According to the Islamic Shariah, only those who are married and commit adultery get killed. Unmarried men and women actually only get 100 lashes for fornicating.

I used to think such acts were barbaric but maybe they survived of traditions for a good reason. Maybe over enough generations it can selectively weed out the whores in a society and leave the pure.

adultery in general should be illegal, whether committed by a male or a female

I used to think such acts were barbaric but maybe they survived of traditions for a good reason. Maybe over enough generations it can selectively weed out the whores in a society and leave the pure.
I used to think 'honor killings' were barbaric and heartless too... Now I think they're incredibly based, and that they exist for good reason.
Yes, but there's a difference between male and female adultery.

Male adultery is when a man is married and has sex with a woman who is also married.

Female adultery is when a woman is married and has sex with any man, married or not.

True. Feminist striving and succeeding to make adultery legal shows the true nature of their intentions.