Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only real way to ascend for truecels!

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
So all of this is just some hypothetical thoughts so its not an advice or anything like that.

I think the only way to ascend in this life as a truecel + mentalcel is to die.
Death sets you free from everything.
Every emotion: pain, anger, loneliness, numbness.
Just everything. Your height nor your looks will matter once your body is rotten and unrecognizable anymore.
The long bad dream will have an end to all of it.
You will be a free man. No matter what or if smth comes after that it can't be as bad as life is for most of us rn.
Ofc death is something so abstract that we have no idea what will come after it so that makes most people scared of it but yeah it is what it is.

(all of this is meant in gta 5 only)

Based. Take the ropepill.

nah. there is no escape. not even death.
you will just get to the incel limbo and you can see your crush getting fucked by tyrone while you are a rotting ghost. :dafuckfeels:
so you are coping :bluepill: :feelsbadman:

The night, and the dream, were long...

Tl dr: Kill yourself

Only way to ascend for a truecel is to go to a shithole african country and buy a wife.

I actually made a thought out thread where I answered this question thoroughly and scientifically.

It can be seen here:
:yes:

ok but when u are dead, your pp will not be in veggie so u did not ascend.

So all of this is just some hypothetical thoughts so its not an advice or anything like that.

I think the only way to ascend in this life as a truecel + mentalcel is to die.
Death sets you free from everything.
Every emotion: pain, anger, loneliness, numbness.
Just everything. Your height nor your looks will matter once your body is rotten and unrecognizable anymore.
The long bad dream will have an end to all of it.
You will be a free man. No matter what or if smth comes after that it can't be as bad as life is for most of us rn.
Ofc death is something so abstract that we have no idea what will come after it so that makes most people scared of it but yeah it is what it is.

(all of this is meant in gta 5 only)

Yeah this is big brain time just die and ascend pill.

Yes death is a net positive in truecel life but he should at least hookermaxx before goes through with that.

I agree, death is the best thing for a truecel. Its what I'm looking forward to. It's what I'm living for. Happiness is a far distant dream. Only in the death can I find peace.

Z 41

ok but when u are dead, your pp will not be in veggie so u did not ascend.
but some degenerate corpse fucer neckbeard's pp can be in your butt if that helps :feelsYall:

I immediately knew that answer would've be rope when I saw the title. Not disappointed :feelskek:
Also true. It's over :feelsrope:

in gta 5 or minecraft?