Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only real reason for our suffering

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
Of course the rise of internet played a massive role but the true reason so many men a dead from the starrt is that we just unlucky to be born in a no war era because of the atomic bomb and tv broadcasting the horror of war to foid and manlet and thus protesting agaisnt war.

For thousands of year things where simple, all the ugly and neurodivergent male where used as weapon to gain territories, in exchange soldiers would drill and behead every foid, old foid, young foid, young chad on their path and come back with a harem of 15yo sex slave foid :ahegao:

Just look at all the ss stealing french foid, not every ss was the cliché chad ubermench. Thats how life was for thousands of years until Jew-USA decided to create the atom bomb.

Thats why so many ugly men around the world (including White male) joined ISIS, just to behead chads and take young yazidi foids.

We are just unlucky :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Damn that's true, I never thought of it this way. Hopefully one day things will go back to the way they were before.

Damn that's true, I never thought of it this way. Hopefully one day things will go back to the way they were before.
That will never come back, humanity cant undo the atom bomb :feelsrope:

Incel population will only grow and the elites will finances more and more cope to restrain them (VR gaming, VR Sex, legalization of 15yo prostitution, rent a girlfriends,...etc all of this already exist in Japan)