Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The only persons who had a crush on me are all gays

Petain

Petain

Greycel
It fucking piss me off :reeeeee: i would rather appeal to nobody. It's like life Say me "fuck you, if you want to ascend be a disgusting faggot or stay incel forcer"

I hate my life. Why don't i have just more millimeters of bones. I just need this to have atleast a foid :feelscry:

Don't call me a fakecel for that. Gays are disgusting degenerate who want to Fuck with anything. It's not like i'm attractive or anymore they just probably think i am one of them because i have no testosterone

A faggot once came up to me and asked me if I ever pleasured myself when I was 12 he said he was 15 and kept asking me weird shit so I told him get away from me faggot and he left

A faggot once came up to me and asked me if I ever pleasured myself when I was 12 he said he was 15 and kept asking me weird shit so I told him get away from me faggot and he left
Based. Fuck all this disgusting creatures.

I am pussy IRL and don't have the balls to tell them to fuck themself. Sadly. So theses motherfucker Can stay for long Time :lasereyes:

me and my sf friend were approached by 2 gays in front of concert hall lot of years ago. We broke their noses and jaws.

And i also had one gay in the gym asking me “go to sauna together”. Couldnt beat him up right there cause of cameras and shit but told him i would kill him if i catch him around nd he never came again to this gym.

WTF

Based. Fuck all this disgusting creatures.

I am pussy IRL and don't have the balls to tell them to fuck themself. Sadly. So theses motherfucker Can stay for long Time :lasereyes:
You need to get your shit together man next time it happens punch them in the face I wish I would have done it at that time aswell but I was young

me and my sf friend were approached by 2 gays in front of concert hall lot of years ago. We broke their noses and jaws.

And i also had one gay in the gym asking me “go to sauna together”. Couldnt beat him up right there cause of cameras and shit but told him i would kill him if i catch him around nd he never came again to this gym.
Based. I am a anorexiacel so i can't fight with anyone :cryfeels:

Top 10 things that didnt happen

can't relate nobody has ever had interest in me gays or foids