Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck people who wear watches.

I just get fucking angry when I see normies wear watches and think like they are chads.Its just to show off that they are better/high class than me because they wear watches and I don't. I never wore wrist watches in my life. What's the point. Check the time on phone you fucking retard.

Maybe it's a incel trait, but Idc. I condemn even incels who wear watches. Fuck you watchwearers
It wristfrauds

I just get fucking angry when I see normies wear watches and think like they are chads.Its just to show off that they are better/high class than me because they wear watches and I don't. I never wore wrist watches in my life. What's the point. Check the time on phone you fucking retard.

Maybe it's a incel trait, but Idc. I condemn even incels who wear watches. Fuck you watchwearers
When I wore watches it was because I appreciated the aesthetics they emanated. Since I discovered Schopenhauer I understood that I have to detach myself from material goods so as not to confuse my being with these (other) objects. However I do not follow this as a rule otherwise it would be as if (precisely) I followed rules. I simply go through periods