Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only non-Zionist social media app in the US is TikTok

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Funny enough, it’s about to be banned. Zios flipped their shit that young westerners got to see them committing genocide and decided to ban the only platform showing their actions. On one hand, I dislike TikTok, on the other hand, I can’t stand Israel constantly cucking the US and the potentially bad precedent this sets.

The bill passed the House overwhelmingly and it’s off to the Democrat controlled Senate. Biden said he’d sign the bill if it gets to him. Silver lining is if it does pass, the youth won’t show up for Biden, especially since Trump doesn’t care about the ban now.

1710355187070.png

i dont think it will actually get banned

and if it ets banned then people will download vpns and shit just like in china

i dont think it will actually get banned

and if it ets banned then people will download vpns and shit just like in china
yep, people will just use a VPN. Most people already know about them because of how much advertising they get, my cousin who barely speaks English and doesn't spend much time on social media knows about vpns

yeah consoom tiktok and be a good anti-zionist kafir

GIfXvLdWsAAuJKw

Israel wiping out the next generation of arabcels
Due to one-child policy that makes parents destroy their own offspring when it is a foid, the chinese are natural-born incels and undestand better the plight of arabcels

Standing with palestine is the new trend, no one truly cares about a war in the other part of the world (except that inferno air force nigga)
They couldn’t even stand the virtue signaling so they went nuclear